Davids is anonymous just the way they like it-alright it is not my real name

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maryn stole her user name from a kindergarten classmate of her daughter's. The girls are 21 now, and AW-Maryn worries how Original-Maryn feels when she googles herself and finds out she writes some pretty wild stuff...

Maryn, who saw a TV pilot last night with a character named Marin--usurper!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Soccer mom feeds her children ketchup and peanut butter sandwiches. Not my fault though. My mother got them hooked on them. I'm waiting for the school to call CPS when they spot them in their lunchboxes.

TeddyG

The Other Shoe Will Fall!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.virginisrael.com
I am actually very shy and somewhat conservative. I wanted to use another nick when first registering at AW but figured what could I possibly post on a Writers Board that would get me in trouble? So I used my own name. (Boy did I have a lot to learn!)

MY BIG SECRET is that my first and secret love on AW was and will always be my favorite person, Saritams. Sara and family have a very special place in my heart. The moment I came to AW I fell in love with Sara. (and she knows it too!!!!)

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
angelinity often reads things out loud to her furry critters. they're usually very much into the story through the end - except when she reads her own work. :Shrug:

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
while Shrug was playing dukes of hazard, stew was playing charlie's angels. I was always Kate Smith's character (Samantha?) the least attractive but smart one.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Stew has shortened TrainOfThought's SN to ToT and has already considered calling her Tater.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
Carrie in PA believes that Titanic is the crappiest movie ever made and she still deeply regrets the 4 hours she wasted on it. Plus the 6+ hours afterward that she sat, staring at the now-black television screen, like this: :Wha:

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
Carrie in PA said:
Carrie in PA believes that Titanic is the crappiest movie ever made and she still deeply regrets the 4 hours she wasted on it. Plus the 6+ hours afterward that she sat, staring at the now-black television screen, like this: :Wha:
rob is stunned that there is someone else out there who thinks the same thing he does about that piece of crap.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:
rob is stunned that there is someone else out there who thinks the same thing he does about that piece of crap.

That l..e..n..g..t..h..y piece of crap. *shudder*

Carrie in PA is happy someone else hated it. :D

Eveningsdawn

Just Sing.
Registered
Reaction score
Edie tells fairy tales to her horses because she thinks that they like the really bloody ones.

J. Weiland

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
Carrie in PA said:
That l..e..n..g..t..h..y piece of crap. *shudder*

Carrie in PA is happy someone else hated it. :D

Is that a Jamal Lewis shirt you are wearing, Carrie?

J. Weiland is a Baltimore Ravens fan.

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
TeddyG said:
I am actually very shy and somewhat conservative. I wanted to use another nick when first registering at AW but figured what could I possibly post on a Writers Board that would get me in trouble? So I used my own name. (Boy did I have a lot to learn!)

MY BIG SECRET is that my first and secret love on AW was and will always be my favorite person, Saritams. Sara and family have a very special place in my heart. The moment I came to AW I fell in love with Sara. (and she knows it too!!!!)
So that's what that thread was about!

Titanic-I knew when it came out that there was no way I could avoid it forever, so I waited to see it by force at someone's house where it was free. Hated it as well.

And so I don't derail further-Jbal has self inflicted scars from his youth.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
J. Weiland said:
Is that a Jamal Lewis shirt you are wearing, Carrie?

J. Weiland is a Baltimore Ravens fan.

That it is!

Carrie in PA thinks the Ravens are going to kick some serious *** this season. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.