I'm the McWHAT?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IReidandWrite

Registered
Reaction score
Last night I worked a shift full of preggy people.

Like Jenna. :p

(I keed)

So the preggypantses and I were talking....And they were trying to give me a nickname, they weren't sure which.

They said "You know, you're the only one NOT pregnant here, so we'll call you the McVirgin."

*sigh* :grin:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
writerterri said:
McWhat?!!!

Ahh...McPure. McWonderful!
McAintGettingAny. :roll: (for adults only smirk) The kids version is McYouBetterNotBeGettingAny!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Problem with Mc'd and the young women working there is that it's hard to distinguish which ones are pregnant and which ones just celebrated their first anniversay. :Shrug:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
persiphone_hellecat said:
Mr. Mc Spooky is looking better and better all the time ... LOL Mc Persi
Are you sure?

2-71.jpg_thumb.jpg

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Ummmm... give me some time to McThink about that one.

Reminds me of a joke. An old sailor decides to go down to the docks one last time to pick up a hooker and get it on. He chooses one, they check into a one hour no tell motel, she gets naked, he gets on top and starts humping and pumping away.

After a few minutes, he looks down and asks her, "How am I doing baby?"

She replies "You're doing about three knoughts, sailor."

He says, "What are you talking about?"

She says, "You're not hard, You're not in, and You're not getting your money back."

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm, I know another soccer mom with five kids. She is a McD manager. Is it something in the McNuggets or just something that bored people do when the drive thru is empty?

You're just the McPrincess and your McPrince will come :D

Last edited:

BottomlessCup

Getting settled
Registered
Reaction score
Project nachonaco said:
They said "You know, you're the only one NOT pregnant here, so we'll call you the McVirgin."

I would've been unable to resist a "McSmartEnoughToWorkACondom" joke.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I’d rather be called McVirgin than what my boss, SVP, called me Deep Throat. Those around were not thinking Watergate. I don’t think she heard of the movie, but my mom and aunt did. She nicknamed me this because of my deep, raspy voice, but the young guys who heard it would smile and ask what I was doing later.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
persiphone_hellecat said:
Oh my ... I imagine that gave Mom a lump in her throat herself ... I bet you had some explaining to do...
I was the one who told my mom what she was calling me. My mom said I had to say something to her. No way. If anything, I would rent the movie, put a post it on top that says, "Watch this and STOP calling me that name." I never said anything, but she stopped. Someone said something to her.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
TrainofThought said:
I’d rather be called McVirgin than what my boss, SVP, called me Deep Throat. Those around were not thinking Watergate. I don’t think she heard of the movie, but my mom and aunt did. She nicknamed me this because of my deep, raspy voice, but the young guys who heard it would smile and ask what I was doing later.

:roll:

Am I a pervert? 'cause I actually do know what that means. As I also know what voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir means.

If you say that phrase, you probably won't be a McVirgin for very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.