DClary Traded in NMBPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatTire

Who?
Registered
Reaction score
(AP) Las Vegas - In what will go down as this sports biggest blockbuster trade, ever, today the Las Vegas Cha Ching announced that starting Poster, Dave Clary, has been traded to the Mexico City Pina Coladas for Spookywriter and a goat.

Said team owner, Fat Tire, "I got the call while drinking a pina colada, so it was fate. They offered Spooky, and then threw in the goat. You cannot say no to a goat."

Dave Clary, who has been benched by his team in the Nation Message Board Poster League twice already this season, gave this statement as he snuck into Mexico through the Arizona desert, "I don't care. I don't want to talk about it. I am posting as much as I can. That owner is dead to me. Dead I tell you. Nobody sends Dave Clary packing, nobody."

Fat Tire responded, "Adios Amingo. Next time you make a claim, you better live up to it. Oh, and before I forget, you still owe me a rep point."

Spookywriter arrived in Las Vegas in style, greated by the 10's of fans at McCarren International Airport as he stepped off the team's Beachcraft twin turbo prop.

"I'm thrilled to join BillyThrilly on the Cha Ching. Fat Tire has assembled himself the best Professional Message Board Posters in all the world."

The Cha Ching play host to the Los Angeles Bling on Saturday in what is said to be a preview of the Western Conference Championship. Clary and the Coladas travel to Miami to play Dr. Spork's Swamp Coolers.

Last edited:

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wanna see the goat!

And the goat's keyboard!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Speaking of which... FT, are you in the DDFFL this year? Who's your team?

FatTire

Who?
Registered
Reaction score
No, Clary. I am not a member of that organization.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Ah too bad... this year Curtis Candy is going to get.

his.

COMEUPPANCE.

:Soapbox:

Reaction score
:ROFL:

Good work, Fat.

If you'd spend a little less time teaching and writing and more time posting, I think you, we and the world would be a better place.

FatTire

Who?
Registered
Reaction score
Spooky, it is a cute goat. He has this little gray beard. He also smokes Cuban cigars. You cannot pass up on a goat that smokes a good cigar.

Oh the image of what I just said and how it will be taken out of context.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
First photos of the goat are in ... Looks like a great trade...
goat.jpg

Reaction score
persiphone_hellecat said:
With the trade deadline fast approaching, word has just arrived here at AW that the Norwegian Curling Team is offering to trade us star curler Oli Olaffson and a yak for Billythrilly. Worth looking into.

Do you honestly think a professional messageboarder at my level of accomplisment and power wouldn't have a "No Trade" clause built into his contract?

I'm staying right where I am until the end of the season. I'm not picking up my wife and kids and moving to Norwegia.

FatTire

Who?
Registered
Reaction score
Billythrilly's contract has been extended through the 2010 season. The deal makes him the highest paid poster in NMBPL.

Thrilly is the Ryan Howard, the Michael Jordan if you please, of this league. He is going nowhere. He likes playing for the Cha Ching!

Reaction score
Exactly. Thank you. I started my career with Cha Ching and I plan on ending it with them.

BottomlessCup

Getting settled
Registered
Reaction score
I've signed with Fox's XMBPL. Once we get up and running, we're going to wipe the floor with you NMBPL hacks.

One word: Pyro-f'ing-technics.

Reaction score
BottomlessCup said:
I've signed with Fox's XMBPL. Once we get up and running, we're going to wipe the floor with you NMBPL hacks.

One word: Pyro-f'ing-technics.

Two words: Defunct by October.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
persiphone_hellecat said:
Nahhhh... I just have a thing for curling ... I think curlers are HOT.
I suspect dead too. So do you like your men cold and stiff?

Status
Not open for further replies.