PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton

maestrowork
09-07-2006, 10:08 PM
I knew it would happen some day sooner or later...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/07/parishilton/index.html

DeborahM
09-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Oh, please! Like she needs more media coverage or we need to hear more about her! Gagging here!

dclary
09-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Man, what I'd give to have her naked, drunk, and horny in my back yard.

aadams73
09-07-2006, 10:18 PM

You're totally welcome to all the diseases she's got hiding in her cootchie. I bet it doesn't stink of rotten fish too much.

kristie911
09-07-2006, 10:23 PM
You're totally welcome to all the diseases she's got hiding in her cootchie. I bet it doesn't stink of rotten fish too much.

Oh, that is SO nasty! And probably very true.

I'm sorry, I don't care how skinny you are or you long it's been since you've eaten. One drink does not put enough alcohol in your system to blow a .08 (I think that's probably the limit in California, but I didn't check for sure). Unless she counts a 1/2 bottle of vodka as "one drink".

You know, most people say they had "two beers" but good for her, be different and say "one drink".

Whatever...

Shadow_Ferret
09-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Mintz said police gave Hilton a Breathalyzer test, and it showed "the very absolute lowest reading you can possibly get to warrant being taken in."
PR speak for "She was over the limit."

Personally, I don't get the angry mod mentality over Paris Hilton.

dclary
09-07-2006, 10:29 PM
You're totally welcome to all the diseases she's got hiding in her cootchie. I bet it doesn't stink of rotten fish too much.I didn't say I wanted to have sex with her. I want a video of her having sex that I can stake my internet fortune on!

aadams73
09-07-2006, 10:30 PM
LOL! Fair enough!

Honestly, if she had as many sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd be a cockupine.

robeiae
09-07-2006, 10:35 PM
I didn't say I wanted to have sex with her. I want a video of her having sex that I can stake my internet fortune on!
Whew...I was a little concerned for a sec, Dave.

I don't get why she gets so much attention--and it's really not entirely her fault--as she's pretty plain-looking, at best. I

I'll be interested is seeing how she turns out in the long run, like when she's forty-five or so.

TheGaffer
09-07-2006, 11:39 PM
I think the mob mentality comes from her complete lack of work ethic and disdain for people who have such. The mugging on the Simple Life's first season was what got to me with her, and where the dislike comes from. Be a vapid, brain-dead celeb if you want. Fine. Go for it.

Just stay in Los Angeles, and don't try to interact with other people and laugh at them for who they are. It really struck me, I guess, when the guy they worked for for all of one day at the dairy said, "Girls, I'm not sure what it is you're looking for" when he paid them for a day of work.

That's where it comes from with me, anyway.

Christine N.
09-08-2006, 12:00 AM
I'll be interested is seeing how she turns out in the long run, like when she's forty-five or so.

Only her plastic surgeon will know for sure.

I think most people hate her because she acts like a spoiled brat. I'm not against people who have money; I'd like it they gave some to ME! But there's no reason to act the way she does.

P.H.Delarran
09-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Are first offense DUI's always misdemeanors?
(I've found all sorts of Cali DUI Statutes and such but can't seem to answer this)

aadams73
09-08-2006, 12:06 AM
I think most people hate her because she acts like a spoiled brat.

That, and she acts as if dumb is sexy. That whole Jessica Simpson/Paris Hilton "I'm so stupid and dumb, aren't I hot?" thing annoys me. Dumb is not sexy on a man or a woman.

Robert Toy
09-08-2006, 12:13 AM
I take it you haven't hear that she has sworn off sex.

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Personally, I don't get the angry mod mentality over Paris Hilton.

I don't want my blood pressure to go up, so just trust me on this one.

She deserves everything she gets and more for her behavior that has helped to destroy an entire generation of teenage and young adult girls and push the United States of America toward the precipice of destruction.

Thank you.

P.H.Delarran
09-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Ok, it seems to only be punishable as a felony if someone was injured.
Cali DUI Laws (http://www.california-drunkdriving.org/laws.html)

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 12:17 AM
I think most people hate her because she acts like a spoiled brat. I'm not against people who have money; I'd like it they gave some to ME! But there's no reason to act the way she does.

Yes.

I don't begrudge anyone who won the genetic lottery and happens to be born into a rich family.

It's what you do and how you behave with that blessing that I judge someone on.

And she's sooooooo dumb in the C.S.Quotient area.

Zsa Zsa Gabor for example would play up her rich, snotty persona for laughs and entertainment.

Paris is on Letterman and with a straight face says "The only car I've ever driven is a Porsche" when Letterman asks her a question about cars.

The audience laughs. Paris looks at them like "what?" completely oblivious to what a statement like that sounds like to "normal humans."

Letterman sneers at her and smirks uncomfortably.

They move on.

TheGaffer
09-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Thrillster, that about covers it. That and her sense of entitlement, which is unbecoming on just about everybody.

dclary
09-08-2006, 12:36 AM
I take it you haven't hear that she has sworn off sex.You also believe she only had one margarita last night?

dclary
09-08-2006, 12:37 AM
C.S.QuotientHe's my favorite Christian mathematician.

I LOVED "The Line, the Witch, and the Protractor"

kikazaru
09-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Whenever I see her, the first thing I do is feel sorry for her parents. I can't imagine what they say if acquaintences ask about Paris - and I don't care how rich you are, you don't want to know that your child starred in a sex video on the internet, you never want to hear STD and your daughter's name in the same sentence and you never want to see your kid arrested for drunk driving. For all their snobbery, if they weren't so rich you wouldn't be able to distinguish them from any other disfunctional family you can see every day on Maury.

But pity for her parents aside, what really drives me insane is the media coverage this fatuous twit gets. Every time I see her, hear her name or worse yet hear some vacuous inanity like "that's hot" spew forth from her skinny lips I just want to slap her silly. What's even worse, is that someone thinks it's actually newsworthy enough to record it. She's had her 15 minutes - and then some.

writerterri
09-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Like she doesn't have enough money to get out of it. She's not worried.

AmyDoodle
09-08-2006, 12:50 AM
She looks at other people as if they are there to bring her hot towels and wax her legs.

My 2 cents. Charge it to my black American Express.

dclary
09-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Whenever I see her, the first thing I do is feel sorry for her parents. I can't imagine what they say if acquaintences ask about Paris - and I don't care how rich you are, you don't want to know that your child starred in a sex video on the internet, you never want to hear STD and your daughter's name in the same sentence and you never want to see your kid arrested for drunk driving. For all their snobbery, if they weren't so rich you wouldn't be able to distinguish them from any other disfunctional family you can see every day on Maury.

But pity for her parents aside, what really drives me insane is the media coverage this fatuous twit gets. Every time I see her, hear her name or worse yet hear some vacuous inanity like "that's hot" spew forth from her skinny lips I just want to slap her silly. What's even worse, is that someone thinks it's actually newsworthy enough to record it. She's had her 15 minutes - and then some.

http://www.parishiltonus.com/paris-hilton.jpg

That's hot.

NeuroFizz
09-08-2006, 12:54 AM
Whenever I see her, the first thing I do is feel sorry for her parents.Wasn't (or isn't) her mother totally involved in her bellyflop into the celebrity world? I seem to remember that the mother helped plot the path of media exposure. I think this is where the younger Hilton gets the nack for only picking the low hanging fruit.

kikazaru
09-08-2006, 01:10 AM
ack! I really, really didn't need to see Paris dclary.:(

NeuroFizz, if that's the case then the old saw "money can't buy class" is true.

persiphone_hellecat
09-08-2006, 01:11 AM
I'm just imagining Paris starring in one of those Prison Babe videos...

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 01:12 AM
Whenever I see her, the first thing I do is feel sorry for her parents.

Her parents are the classless morons who let this monster develop and reign terror upon our nation.

I blame them and don't feel the least bit sorry for them.

____

Apparently, Paris doesn't see the seriousness involved in driving a car drunk.

Hours after her release, Hilton defended herself to radio host Ryan Seacrest during his Thursday morning show on local station KIIS-FM.

"It was nothing," said Hilton, 25.

Yeah, nothing until you kill a family of four, you monster.

persiphone_hellecat
09-08-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm with you Billy. I have no sympathy for anyone who gets behind the wheel drunk. Despite my drinking issues, I gotta say I never never never did that. Her parents created two monsters, and I hope they enjoy going down to the station house to bail the little princess out. She will smell great - I hear a good delousing in jail has a great aroma. Not at all like Princess Paris perfume.

eldragon
09-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Of course you all know that this is her parents fault.

This girl/woman has nothing to care about because she has always been handed everything.

At 24 she has had her own TV show, her own musical CD, her own fragrance line, a string of nightclubs and, I think - a sports team.

None of it means anything to her because she doesn't work for them or with them, she only lets them use her name. If a business venture is unsuccessful, she doesn't give a hoot because money means nothing to her.

She is spoiled rotten to the core, and it's her parents fault. I shudder to think of what her kids will be like, and some other celebrity kids (like Suri Cruise,) who are born thinking they are bigger than God, their pictures long awaited by millions of strangers.

The media and the internet has created these monsters.

A monster is a monster no matter what designer suit it's wearing.

If I buy a dog and feed it candy and let it take over my house and jump on people and bite everyone and bark all the time and carry it around in my Prada purse.........that dog that might have been the best dog in the world - will be an uncontrollable monster to be around. It would be my fault, not the dogs fault that I don't make it follow rules.

Ditto with Paris Hiltons parents. They even let her quit high school, for heaven's sake. From the very beginning she was taught that she doesn't have to learn anything or become anything - just to have everything.

And I'll bet she's the most miserable person in the world, not just today but everyday.

eldragon
09-08-2006, 01:23 AM
This morning my husband and I were talking about this, and while I wouldn't want to see anyone killed by her, I would like to see her go to jail for many years.

Something like a real jail might be the only thing that could bring her down to earth.

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 01:30 AM
Ditto with Paris Hiltons parents. They even let her quit high school, for heaven's sake. From the very beginning she was taught that she doesn't have to learn anything or become anything - just to have everything.

Exactly.

Like I said, I don't begrudge anyone their wealth if lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family.

But there are so many examples of children born to wealthy parents who were raised properly, without a sense of entitlement and their feet on the ground.

This is not one of those cases.

Her mom herself is a narcissistic witch so it was all "cute fun and games" when her monster daughters were going to clubs and ending up on the front page of the New York Post.

What an awful job of parenting.

And now she's speeding around L.A. drunk.

Oy vei!!!

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 01:33 AM
P.S. The reason my disgust with Paris is so visceral and clear is because I truly believe she has done major damage to an entire generation of young girls with her behavior.

Just watch a few minutes of almost any program on what used to be Music Television.

Thank you.

persiphone_hellecat
09-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Her mom herself is a narcissistic witch so it was all "cute fun and games" when her monster daughters were going to clubs and ending up on the front page of the New York Post.

! Ending up on the front page of the NY Post isnt exactly considered a great honor. I think something like 99% of copies of the Post end up as either birdcage liners, litter box liners, or blankets for bums who sleep on the subway or on park benches. It ain't exactly journalism at its best.

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 01:47 AM
Ending up on the front page of the NY Post isnt exactly considered a great honor.

It is when you are a 17 and 18 year old unknown YET narcissistic at unparrelled level monster.

There is no greater honor.

TheGaffer
09-08-2006, 02:59 AM
Thrillster dead on with all of the Paris stuff.

JoeEkaitis
09-08-2006, 03:12 AM
Yeah, but if she ever says "I think it would be, like, you know, cool to write a . . . a . . . what are those things called? Yeah, a book!" the sky will open and 7-figure advances will drop in her lap.

Just call me Mr. Sunshine.:Sun:

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 03:24 AM
Yeah, but if she ever says "I think it would be, like, you know, cool to write a . . . a . . . what are those things called? Yeah, a book!" the sky will open and 7-figure advances will drop in her lap.

She already has.

I don't know how you missed this great work.

http://www.jeffvespa.com/images/books/hilton/001.jpg

Christine N.
09-08-2006, 03:26 AM
I guess you missed it, Joe...

Be afraid, be very afraid.... (http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-an-Heiress-A-Tongue-in-Chic-Peek-Behind-Pose/dp/0743266641/sr=1-1/qid=1157671471/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-8137938-6374515?ie=UTF8&s=books)

Now, if she pulled a Madonna and wanted to write children's books, well, then we'd have to stop her. Yeah.

ETA: Crap. Billythrilly and I think alike now. Damn.

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 03:32 AM
I'm giving Paris another name in addition to the ones that have been thrown about here today.

"The Great Uniter."

Not since 9/12/01 have I seen people come together with this amount of unity and clear mindedness.

deacon
09-08-2006, 04:50 AM
I'm just imagining Paris starring in one of those Prison Babe videos...

mmmmm... sweeeeeet!

eldragon
09-08-2006, 05:13 AM
Is it just me or does she have a weird mouth?

billythrilly7th
09-08-2006, 05:30 AM
Very weird.

Serenity
09-08-2006, 06:09 AM
I knew it would happen some day sooner or later...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/07/parishilton/index.html

Heh, I knew this thread would happen sooner or later, Ray. And for the record, I think Paris is weird all around. I personally don't think she's pretty, I just think she puts out. (and apologies to anyone that phrase may offend, I just honestly didn't know how else to put it. :tongue )

BottomlessCup
09-08-2006, 06:40 AM
A culture gets the sex symbols it deserves.

That's why we hate Paris. She's the rotten heart of America, tarted up in a miniskirt and garish lipstick.

poetinahat
09-08-2006, 07:06 AM
She's the rotten heart of America, tarted up in a miniskirt and garish lipstick.
That sounds like one BOSS-lookin' tattoo.

JoeEkaitis
09-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Now, if she pulled a Madonna and wanted to write children's books, well, then we'd have to stop her. Yeah.Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) has issued a public statement condemning the dangerous message she's sending to young people, so the stage is set for the obligatory penitential picture book with a message.

My-Immortal
09-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Is it possible for a picture to be taken of her with any other facial pose/position???!!!

(I know there was a website that showed a variety of pictures that revealed her face frozen in practically the same pose - eerie!)

maestrowork
09-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Her parents are definitely to blame, but the rich-famous-spoiled-attention-hungry-celebrity-crazy public and the parents who let their impressionable teenage girls to idolize Paris Hilton are the bigger problem. We used to demand class and integrity in our "royalties" but what is happening now is simply sad, and America is lapping it all up. As sad as I think Paris Hilton and her likes are, I think she's just a product of a sickness our society has -- and I hope this unhealthy obsession will end some time soon when we all hit bottom.

Yeah, I know it's wishful thinking.

eldragon
09-08-2006, 03:27 PM
The only people I have ever heard say they love Paris Hilton was a young male gay couple who were featured on Cesar Millans Dog Whisperer program. They had a long haired Chihuahua they named "Paris," because they loved Paris Hilton.

Besides them, I have never heard anyone actually admit to liking her. She's like a trainwreck for me, I guess.

But she has to have a huge fan base, right?

Bmwhtly
09-08-2006, 04:06 PM
I'll be interested is seeing how she turns out in the long run, like when she's forty-five or so.What was that line in that film... oh yeah:

A nice *ss won't get you through your whole life. When you hit 30, you'd better have a personality.

Don't know why that came to mind...

PattiTheWicked
09-08-2006, 04:40 PM
One of my daughter's former friends completely idolizes Paris Hilton. I never understood the appeal, and so I asked her one day what it was about Paris that made her worth emulating. The answer?

"Well, she's totally cool. She does all the stuff we wish we could do."

My daughter just snorked and said "If you wish you could quit school, get drunk and make slutty videos, then yeah, I guess that's the perfect role model."

Unfortunately, the girl's mom encourages irresponsible behavior, and spoils her daughter rotten, so it's not much of a leap to think this kid really *does* see Paris as someone to imitate.

Serenity
09-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Unfortunately, the girl's mom encourages irresponsible behavior, and spoils her daughter rotten, so it's not much of a leap to think this kid really *does* see Paris as someone to imitate.

Maybe, but at least your daughter has her head firmly attached to reality and common sense. Bravo to her and you for raising her. :)

Bmwhtly
09-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Maybe, but at least your daughter has her head firmly attached to reality and common sense. Bravo to her and you for raising her. :)Agreed, It's mothers and daughters like you that give me some hope in the future. Kudos.

As Sarcastic as that sounds, I'm being deadly serious (for once)

billythrilly7th
09-22-2006, 12:31 PM
At least she admits it.....

Paris Hilton is set to be embarrassed by a new Us TV show which will air police interview tapes with the hotel heiress, in which she admits she's "not that smart." The star was quizzed over a 2004 robbery at Girls Gone Wild producer Joe Francis' Los Angeles home, because Francis claims she told him information about a suspect at a later party. But Hilton told investigators she was not a reliable witness, because she has a bad memory and isn't clever. The confession can be heard on an audio tape to be aired on American television's Dateline NBC. The sometime singer/actress says, "Like I really... I don't remember. I'm not like that smart. I like forget stuff all the time." Detectives are heard on the tape trying to coax Hilton to remember what she told Francis, according to PageSix.com.

Maybe one day I'll have that type of courage.
:)

rhymegirl
09-22-2006, 03:07 PM
I heard them talking about that quote this morning on the news. The local TV anchor guy said, "And this may be the most accurate thing Paris Hilton has ever said, " 'I'm not like that smart.' "

Robert Toy
09-22-2006, 09:17 PM
She is a bimbo with bucks vs. a bimbo looking for bucks.

GPatten
09-22-2006, 10:16 PM
There is a TV show by her where she goes from job to job, working for many shops, or store where in each case she makes a mess of things. As she does this, she is living with various families making a mess of their lives too.

JoeEkaitis
09-22-2006, 10:45 PM
She already has.

I don't know how you missed this great work.

http://www.jeffvespa.com/images/books/hilton/001.jpgThose poor, poor trees.

Andre_Laurent
09-22-2006, 11:15 PM
One word for that chick.... skank, lol. I wouldn't let my dog do her... if I had a dog. :D

Aubrey
09-22-2006, 11:20 PM
I can't stand the girl and two big reasons are #1 She bragged about using hanicapped spaces (BTW, I'm the daughter of someone who actually needs one), and #2 The way she'll just dump her dogs when she gets bored with them. They're animals, not accessories!

I guess now I have another big reason not to like her.

Hey, given how she pulled a Jessica Simpson and played up the dumb act in that police incident, I'm curious how smart she actually is. Not book smart, obviously, but perhaps people smart in some ways if she's able to manipulate people like that. Of course she may well have just picked that up from her vapid friends.

arrowqueen
09-23-2006, 04:10 AM
'They're animals, not accessories.'

Not any more: http://www.puppypurse.com/

arrowqueen
09-23-2006, 04:13 AM
I just worry where these women put their wallets.

expatbrat
09-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Ooooh, poor Paris in trouble again. She really is just a lovely girl who is a little miss understood. I hope this does not cause her too much bother - she is too busy for these annoying little interruptions.