Won't be on here too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, I won't be on here as often as I had been. Howie (my hubby) is doing really badly physically and needs me to help him more. I'm not that well physically myself but his needs are more immediate. We can't afford to hire anyone, so it's just him and me. I'll sure miss you guys and will post when I can. Hope you can say a prayer for us and we'll say them for you all too. I love you all and will miss you.

Luvya, hugs, susie ('n howie)

*Hope you don't mind me posting this twice (once in the gc forum), but I want to make sure you guys saw this too.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Susie. We'll be thinking about you.

ac

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Susie, I thought of you when I didn't know you had difficulties. You're like that. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts now. Take care, Lady.

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
Susie!

I'll miss hearing from you and your postings! I'm sorry to hear about your husbands declining health. Be sure to take care of you, which is very important as a caregiver.

Let us hear from you, when you need to talk or vent! It is important to know you have some support behind you.

Take care!

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Best wishes and blessings to Susie and Howie. Do whatever it takes to be healthy and happy.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Susie - I'm sorry to hear Howie isn't doing well. I will miss you very much.
You two will be in my prayers.

Love you.
>''<

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Take care, Susie... Of the both of ya.

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Always know that you're loved here, Susie. You've been especially dear to my heart, always giving me a lift when I needed it most. Take care, and I hope Howie will be doing better. Please take care of yourself, too. I still love your poems, and they were a special gift to me.

Loves and hugs from your bestest friend,

Chris

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Dear Susie, Please make sure you drop by and let us know how you both are doing. As someone who has been a caregiver before, I know how frustrating it can be. When my mom had quad bypass, I got so every time she called me, I would feel like crying. You need release, too, hon. You need to touch base with people who can encourage you and offer you a shoulder to lean on. So promise us that every so often, when he is napping, you will pop on and say hi and let us offer you that encouragement and that shoulder. Believe it, it will help lighten your load. And I think most of us have waterproof shoulders, too. You will be in our prayers. Please remember to take care of yourself, too. You will help him more if you do. Persi PS... In your quiet hours, why don't you consider journaling? That helps a lot, too.

deacon

truly sorry to hear that, susie. i'll be thinking of you. hope howie gets stronger !
thanks for all the virtual hugs in my rep comments! here's one back :Hug2:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hugs to both of you, Susie. I'm sorry to hear that about your husband.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Susie, stop in for some hugs from time to time. No one deserves them more than you. You both will be in my prayers.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that Susie. My best wishes for you and Howie. Check in when you can!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Susie you will be in my thoughts all the time - I so hope you are able to drop by now and then, but your priorities are certainly in the right place. You are AW's sunshine, we'll certainly miss you!

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Susie, you're one of the nicest people around this joint(and that's really saying something because everyone here is pretty great). Sending good wishes and thoughts to you and Howie.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
So sorry to hear that Susie. You're always here to make us smile - we'll really miss you.

But you have to do what's right for you and your hubby. I do hope things improve for you both soon. Loads of hugs and good vibes coming your way from me - remember, we're here when you need us.

Reaction score
johnohurley.jpg

"We're all gonna miss Susie."

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh man. RT and now Susie. This has been a brutal month. I'll miss you so much Susie. Stop by and say hi whenever you have the time or just need a hug :(

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Susie (and Howie) my thoughts and prayers will be with you ! I hope you're both feeling better soon, and we'll miss you between posts !

Take care.

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com
Susie, I'm so sorry to hear that Howie's not doing well. And I'm very sorry that you won't be able to be here on a regular basis. Howie's your priority, but don't forget to take care of yourself, too.

Whenever you need us, we're here, just like you're always here for us :Hug2:

You're a wonderful light of AW. I'll miss you. I'll keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.