Private Boards?

writerscut

I see at the bottom there are several private boards...some of them explain why they are so, but the other ones don't. What exactly are these boards?

aka eraser

I could tell you writerscut.

But then I'd have to kill you.

;)

The non-self-explanatory ones are private rooms created by indivuduals or groups after successfully petitioning Jenna.

I've heard that chocolate, champagne, stick-on tattoos and rainbow-hued hair dyes are particularly effective.

Chaoc Kazdul

And each receive the complimentary bumper-sticker, "I helped kill and eat Writerscut"

But in that order? Let's be creative.

ChunkyC

I think WC would prefer us to kill first, cook and eat afterward. :grin

Greenwolf103

Then we'd have to take a blood vow of secrecy. Again. My last cut isn't even healed yet. (sigh)

macalicious731

Actually Chunk, seeing if WC was killed, I'd think he'd want us to eat him first. Then, not being properly cooked, we'd all get sick.

.... I think I'll just stand back and let the rest of you all do the work?

writerscut

I think WC would prefer us to kill first, cook and eat afterward.
Actually, I'd prefer if you all just stayed away...;) But if you must eat me, don't come crying to me when you get all of those nasty cannibal diseases from eating me...of course I would be dead...

Yeshanu

Actually Chunk, seeing if WC was killed, I'd think he'd want us to eat him first. Then, not being properly cooked, we'd all get sick.

I think we're all already sick...

WC, if you read back some, on a buried thread somewhere I exposed that the purpose of these private rooms is for a small group of people to take over the world...

Oops! :ssh

ChunkyC

Bad Yeshanu, you know what we have to do now....

15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif

HConn

I want my own private board. I would be the only one to have access to it, and I would use it to badmouth everyone else on AW.

I'd call it the "Yes, I'm talking about YOU!" board.

Imagine how it would feel when there were new messages there.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
The magic words make this post soar back to the modern era.