DClary auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
The winning bid gets to spend a fun filled weekend with Dave while he puns around the cabin thinking of interesting things to write.

Do I have a bid of $1.00?

This is a great opportunity to see Dave in action as he answers all manner of questions about the meaning of life, sexual joy, feminism, and political jargon.

Remember, all monies go to help Jenna pay the huge bill Dave is accumulating with his 260 daily post counts!

Be a friend of Absolute Write and entertain DClary for one weekend, please!

Spooky

Disclaimer: Absolute Writer does not endorse, nor condone the interstate transportation of mimes, caricatures, on-line comedians, or other sources of entertainment for the use in household appliances or for long durations without the proper adult supervision.

The winning bidder will be responsible for all applicable state and federal excise taxes, transportations, accommodations, and entertainment for the duration of the excursion.

---

Special Message from the Pope: May God have mercy on your soul!

Last edited:

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I still have some of him on the bottom of my shoe. If the glob resembled a diety, I could put it on Ebay and donate the money.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Haggis said:
I'll give you a quarter.
Sorry Haggis, you need to bid $5.25 to up the last bid.

Think of the hours of enjoyment, laughter, political savvy, and become a friend of Absolute Write.

Be a big friend indeed!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I think it's money well spent. I love spending time with myself. I'm awesome!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Bidding is not closed until tomorrow afternoon. The winner bidder gets to have Dave to themselves for the remainer of the weekend. I'll check with Jenna and maybe she will award his bannishment until Tuesday evening, so you can spend the whole weekend with him...alone...with nobody else to talk with...should prove interesting...

THE LAST BID WAS $5.00 -- who will bid $10.00 for a chance to be entertained by Dave for three days???

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
dclary said:
Sorry Dave, but you can't bid on yourself. We are bidding for your complete, undivided attention, until Tuesday morning.

So the winner gets exclusive rights to your messages for three days.

The real winner will be us losers who will miss you during the bannishment (entertainment) for three days.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
writerterri said:
Answer please!
You'll have to ask Dave. I can only say his value as an entertainment piece for three days should be enough to inquire about divorce. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.