I'll tell you one thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyndral

Some of you folks are up either way too late or way too early. :lol

Usually, if I'm up much past midnight, I turn into a pumpkin. I don't function well after midnight or before 6:30 am. (Though I do actually do some of my better writing anywhere from 7pm to 11 or 11:30.)

More power to ya if you're one of the ones who do. :)

~Jen

maestrowork

Some people are from the west, so 1 AM to them is like 4 AM to us (east coast). Some may even be out of the country... :)

Jyndral

I know. But after seeing repeated 1, 2, 4, even later/earlier, I had to say something. :)

~Jen

Jyndral

Right now? Couldn't tell ya. :)

I guess it doesn't count if I'm still up, huh?

Seriously, though. I know there's the time zones to consider and all that good stuff. It was a moment of goofiness and procrastination combined this morning.

~Jen

maestrowork

Wait until you're the ONLY one on here... it's a really strange feeling.

It happens usually around 3 AM Eastern US time.

reph

You may only think you're the only one here. I have ezSupporter. I can disguise myself as Anonymous, and I'm often on around midnight Pacific time.

"Bwahahahaha" is such a cliché, but it does seem appropriate.

veingloree

It's a big world... I generally find all the new activity in the morning and nothing all day, being in the uK.

wwwatcher

24 hours... worldwide....
Ain't the internet great!
I can get up early or stay up late and look over Loch Ness to see what the weathers like. I've checked out Sydney Australia, at night recently, too. It's a pretty city!

And I don't even have my passport!

Faye

preyer

i got one when i had planned on moving to australia, used it for my honeymoon instead. funny how things work out, eh?

it's after three a.m. here in dreary ohio. since i work second shift and am a nite-owl anyway, this is just my regular schedule. kinda sucks to have to usually wait until the next day for replies, though. i'll probably write a little in about an hour when i start to feel sleepy and the inhibitions start cracking. being drunk is like that, but damn if i can type while at the keyboard. might as well be trying to land a 747, what with punching random buttons: either way, when it's all over there's a big wreck.

G Wayne Meaney

Yes, Sydney is a pretty city, in the day as well as at night. And if you have A$150 to spare, you can climb to the top of the bridge from 6AM to 2AM and get a decent view of it.

But when I go to bed around 23:00, the sun is rising on Vancouver and New Yorkers are checking into the office. I think most activity happens at the Water Cooler while I'm counting sheep.

Writing Again

I just woke up. I came home last night, too late to do most things, thought I'd look at the board...Fell asleep: Woke up...I'm still here. It looks like I'm a real fanattic.

arrowqueen

Good God! The only time I see 4am is from the wrong side on a Friday night/Saturday morning, with a glass in my hand!

:party

aq

absolutewrite

5:21 a.m. I'm definitely up too late.

But I carved one heck of a pumpkin tonight! Wait till you see. I'll put up a picture eventually.

Happy Halloween!

ritinrider

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to post to this thread to bug Jyndral. It's 3am here. I've actually been to bed, but woke up so thought I'd kill some time at the cooler until I felt sleepy again.

In case Barb comes by, yes I was writing before I came here. Just put that blooming tazer away.

Nita

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
Well.... Technically, I was awake at 3:00 this morning too. But in NO shape at all to even think about posting anything anywhere or even writing. :(

I wish this backache stuff would just go away as quickly as it flared up again.

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
I work from 6 pm to 3 am. More often than not I have nothing better to do than hang out here.

:Coffee:

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm always up late/early. It's the only time I don't have to fight my bro and the rest of my family for the computer, well most of the time I don't have to. There are the weekends that everyone is home and I'd be lucky to get online. Ok I will stop rambling now.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm on GMT so when it's 8pm in New York it's 1am here. So I'm always up too late.
zzz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.