Macleans' bestseller list

willietheshakes

Gentleman. Scholar. Bastard.
Registered
Reaction score
I'll stop posting these things here soon, I promise. Wouldn't want to wear out my welcome.

But I had to post this:

I found out at the end of the launch party last night that Before I Wake will be debuting at #5 on the Macleans magazine national bestseller list this coming week!

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
finding out, at the end of the evening, when all was said and done, that Before I Wake will debut at #5 on the Macleans' magazine bestseller list tomorrow…

Hey, Robert. We never have a problem with a member's success. Good on you for this accomplishment. Don't ever stop blowing that horn. Canada knows about it--now let the U.S. have a dose!

Tri

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
That's awesome Robert. I love hearing about success from my fellow Canadians...especially of this magnitude. WOW! Take a bow.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
congrats! YOu can post about your accomplishments anytime, as previous poster said, it's something for us to aim for!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Hey Robert,

Mind if I ask where your located? Are you GTA? I ask for a specific reason. My writing circle has great once a month networking meetings with guest speakers. They are always on the lookout for new speakers. Speakers can sell their books as well. Next Saturday our speaker is JOY FIELDING...there is a huge buzz within the circle. We're pretty excited.

So, are you G.T.A.? Just curious.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, KTC, I wish I were in your writing circle! That’s cool. I’m sure he’ll tell you himself, but Robert’s in BC (although I think he often visits TO).

Robert, THAT’S AWESOME! I’m more excited than ever to get started reading your book. I’ll have to go out and grab a copy of Maclean’s and check it out. A best seller is one heck of an accomplishment.

Super huge CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to you!!!!!!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't you dare stop posting your accomplishments. I need to come here and cheer up after a day in rejection hell :D

Congrats.

Jenny

Who should be writing ...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Reading about other people's success here helps to counter those rejection slips. Don't you dare stop posting happy stories! Huge congrats! :banana:

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Robert, I just read your description of the launch on your web page. It sounds absolutely wonderful. Bet you're flying now! All best wishes for continued success. When does the U.S. edition come out?

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com
You deserve all the honours and the boasting, Robert. So does your book. Don't stop sharing the joy with us.

CONGRATS! :)

Sury

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
that is a huge acomplishment worthy of posting!!! Congrats

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! May it be the first of many successes for you.