Status
Not open for further replies.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Copyofgift001.jpg

The angel says--Perhaps they are not stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.

Copyofgift002.jpg

Thank you all for your love and support during this time. It means more than you will every know to me.

Jenna
Perks
deacon
Cath
Chunky C
MacAllister
Mark
Jason Tudor
Ray and The House Of Love
Deborah M
Lisa Abbate (Good Word)
Liam, Jo and Tabatha
Frank Baron (aka eraser)
DamaNegra
Pat (pb10220)
Unique
Kristie (Kristie911
Mike Hawkins
Roger J Carlson
Lori
and Ruth and Ally Cooke (Yeshanu and kida Adelyne)

If anyone else wants to sign the card you can do it down below and I will write it in for you.

Thanks again, I'm very touched by your care and concern for me.

With All My Love,

Terri

Last edited:

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Terri, many people didn't know about this... I wrote a thread about it, but because I had no idea when you'd be back, I left it up for only 2 hours one night. I have a couple more signatures that came in after I mailed it, so I'll PM them to you. :)

Hope you're doing well.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I'm sorry you "earned" a gift this way, Terri. Nothing can replace or take away from your loss. I hope only that your mother has found peace, and as a result, so can you.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Oh Terri buddy, you are such a wonderful person I don't even know where to begin. I mourned your lose like many here, missed you -- thought about what you were going through, and couldn't begin to imagine what our family would be without you.

I am usually not without words, but for some reason I can only think of these few words to say how grateful we are to have you as a friend. I am sure your mother is looking down at you tonight and thinking how lucky she was to bring such a wonderful person into this world.

Best wises,

Jon

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
JennaGlatzer said:
Terri, many people didn't know about this... I wrote a thread about it, but because I had no idea when you'd be back, I left it up for only 2 hours one night. I have a couple more signatures that came in after I mailed it, so I'll PM them to you. :)

Hope you're doing well.
The fact that you received such a response in just that time speaks volumes about the membership of AW, in and of itself. I'm happy to know you did this, Jenna, and that it had a positive impact on Terri's day.

Take care, Terri! :Hug2:

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Terri,

I was one of the ones who didn't know about the card, and I find it difficult in any case to come up with a bon mot on the spur of the moment. I do know, though, that the stories we tell ourselves about important events in our lives become the reality. When a life ends, we are disappointed because we were never able to get to the end of the story in our minds. I hope that your retellings of your life story and your mother's life story will bring you peace and understanding of the true reality that underlies it all.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you're back home, terri.

Smile when you want, laugh when you want, and cry when you need to -
it's okay.:Hug2:

louisgodwin

Back from the dead
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't know either. :( But I would have gladly participated. Please add my name too.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like my name to be added, too. Somebody write something both clever and touching for me, would you? Because every time I try, I get misty.

Maryn, who's almost never online at night and therefore misses lots of stuff

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Add my name too, and I second Rob's comment, that it does speak volumes about the membership of AW!

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Even though I'm covered by HOL, I didn't know about it. But Terri knows my sentiment from another thread, dontcha darlin'? (((HUGS TO TERRI)))) YOu can sign me as Jennifer Sassypants. :D

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Aw, gee. My name was supposed to be on that list but I must have been left off. I'm so sorry for your loss, Terri.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.