PDA

View Full Version : The New TeamCéline VIP Pass/Badge

darryl
08-29-2006, 07:02 AM
Here are a couple of photos of the badge they give you when you pick up tickets that have been purchased via TeamCéline:

The English Side:

http://www.armourfamily.biz/Forum/vegas200608/DSC00696-r.jpg

The French Side:

http://www.armourfamily.biz/Forum/vegas200608/DSC00697-r.jpg

The colours are better "in person" - this was just a fast photo so you get the idea. The rope lanyard that you use to wear this around your neck is a pretty good quality cloth material and not some cheap plastic thing.

There is also a crisp clean letter saying thank you and explaining the discount- but Marisa was kind enough to hold onto mine, and I was brain dead enough to forget to ask her for it back. :e2hammer:

Hope this helps!

:e2arms:

anghil5
08-29-2006, 07:11 AM
Cool! :)

TatiVale
08-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Very cool!!!!!! :) Thank you Darryl!!!! :)

BeckEaston
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
what is this about TeamCéline VIP Pass/Badge? Please do tell more. HI Jenna! Long time no hear from.

darryl
08-29-2006, 07:41 PM
what is this about TeamCéline VIP Pass/Badge? Please do tell more. HI Jenna! Long time no hear from.

Hello Becca!

If you are a member of TeamCéline and purchase tickets located in the sections reserved for TeamCéline using your TeamCéline membership, you are given this "pass" and also a letter. The letter thanks you for your loyalty to Céline & TeamCéline, and also says that if you show your Pass in the TeamCéline store, you get an extra 10% off. There is no date on the passes or letter, so I guess it's good for as long as they have them.

You are given both items when you pick up your tickets from the box office.

Any more questions, feel free to ask away!

Darryl

Filine
08-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Team Céline members already get a 10% discount with the membership card anyway, it doesn't need to be dated. Too bad there's no backstage tour included, I'd like a TC VIP treatment ;)

darryl
08-31-2006, 12:31 AM
Team Céline members already get a 10% discount with the membership card anyway, it doesn't need to be dated. Too bad there's no backstage tour included, I'd like a TC VIP treatment ;)

I haven't tried it, but I thought the letter read an EXTRA 10%. Will have to wait for Marisa to get back online and caught up- she has both her and my letters.

:Shrug: