HNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gala

Oh!

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:teal;font-size:xx-large;">Oh you sweet thang!

Happy New Year to you too.

;)</span>

RichMar

Re: Oh!

May this yearly rebirth--this miniscule "tick" in the cosmic scheme of things--present you with a joyful "tock" that will reverberates through your gracious souls.

aka eraser

Here's to health, productivity and lots of paid-for words in 2005.

Greenwolf103

Happy New Year, everyone.

Had a bit of a car accident today. What a way to end a year!! :( But we're okay; I'm okay (though shaken) and Tornado's okay. The car, unfortunately, no longer has a front bumper.

Wonder what ending this year on such a note portends?

Anyway, Happy New Year!!!!

ritinrider

Greenwolf, glad to hear you and family are okay. Cars don't HAVE to have bumpers (nice to have them though) and bumpers are easily replaceable.

Watercooler, on the other hand MUST have Greenwolf, and she is NOT replacable.

Maybe the accident was clearing the bad stuff out so only good will come in 2005. We can hope. Happy New Year.

Nita

Greenwolf103

Oh, thank you, Nita!! That is sweet.

I like your interpretation. Let's hope it's correct!

I guess you can say I literally ended the year with a "bang."

Take care and Happy New Year!

--Dawn

absolutewrite

I like Nita's interpretation, too.

Happy New Year, everybody!

arrowqueen

A belated Happy New Year from me too. (Been up to eyeballs in cooking, visitors and alcohol.)

All the best for a happy and successful 2005.

Cheers,
aq

absolutewrite

By the way, New Yorkers, is it weird that every time I see this topic's title my mind immediately goes to the Healthy New York commercials?

allion

As long as you haven't been cooking the visitors in alcohol...

Happy New Year all!

rtilryarms

Coincidence,

I just read this latest message while I was printing something at work and when I went to get my printout I found in my Fax machine:

Healthy NY Program
"Health Insurance for the Unisured"

yadda yadda yadda

And I live in FLorida for goodness sakes!

absolutewrite

Clearly this is a sign.

You must move to New York immediately. You will have health insurance, and all will be well. You can even use my fax machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.