Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

afanofthetruth

I didn't know there was a "Office Party" going on in this place! Cool, my new hang-out, so I won't bother so many on the Writer Beware thread. :)

I had no idea there was a social board!

Renee Bagley
www.reneebagley.com :)

triceretops

Hello Renee

Yes, this is office party--kind of an off-topic conversational board where you can express your thoughts on just about anything you want. It represents FREEDOM, for all. All the moderators (the board police) are actually very cool--very liberal and tolerant of any discussions. We all try to respect each others feelings, and it has always worked out quite well.

Triceratops

ChunkyC

Howdy, Renee. I'm the newbie mod, so I'll give you an official "hello" even though you have over 80 posts to your name. You may have seen my occasional post over at the PA thread, so I have an idea how the count got so high before you ventured out here!

Cruise the various forums, a number have notices 'stuck' at the top to tell you what goes on in there, such as the Share Your Work forum.

We have a Weekend Progress Report thread going over in the humour forum, started and lead by one of the most encouraging and funny ladies around here, the lovely Barb and her muse Bud. There we prod each other to get our butts in our seats and be productive writers ... and have a blast while we're at it. Everyone is welcome, regardless of what you write.

See you around the boards!

wurdwise

welcome1.gif

MacAl Stone

Hiya, Renee! I follow the PA board, so I've seen you there. Welcome to AW :D

There is soooo much terrific information here, and you seem like you'll be a really terrific addition to the asylum...er, forums. Glad to have ya!

aka eraser

Hi Renee.

As the resident normal guy, I'm easily distinguished from the rest of these clowns.

:)

afanofthetruth

Hi Anne!

Chunky (hope I have my thread started in the right spot..lol..btw nice quote from Mr. Teas..haha) thanks for the welcome. I really am fairly new - I just have alot to say. :D

Mac and wurd, hi!

Eraser, asylum eh? You must know me to know I'd fit in..I'd say you're right.

LOL @ maestrowork, that was genius! :smokin

Betty W01

Hi, Fan! The straight jackets are under the stairs. Candles and matches are in the drawer of the table right by the door. Help yourself...

welcome035.gif

Zazopolis

Hey Renee,

At least in the Office here the pages of the thread don't gain by tens in a day.

Good to see ya here.

msQTpi

Hiya Renee,

So glad to see a fellow Renee.

When I was growing up I was constantly having to defend the way I spelled my name. Did you ever have the same problem?

Renee'

afanofthetruth

Hi Betty. Yeah straight jackets are a good idea, especially since I see Zaz is here... He's likeable that way though. :rollin Candles and lighter, alright! Fire time for at least a cigarette.

Zaz, thanks for the welcoming. I like the Office here, I have a feeling that this is booming place...lol..

msQTpi- Why hello! Yes, having my name spelled the way it is, well let's just say I had to pronounce it the right way a million times throughout my life before people would see that my name doesn't rhyme or even remotely sound like - weiner. LMFAO.. But ah 'tis good being a Renee, isn't it? :D I've only met two other Renee's in my life, this is cool! :b

Arrowqueen- Hello, you have a very good point there. :rollin

afanofthetruth

My God, it's quiet in here!

Everyone outta those straight jackets!

:rollin

kschwitter

[yells]

Just peeking in. What a fun forum. My brain is about fried, so it's nice to cool off here. :lol

arrowqueen

Only just dawned on me that I forgot to say 'Welcome', Renee. My humble apologies and I hope you have a great time here.

Cheers,
aq

afanofthetruth

*shout back*

Hey Kendra, yeah there are so many threads in this place, it's unreal the wealth of information at AW. Though in between writing I find myself in this forum waiting for something to happen.

Well peeps -
Anyone wanna share their website link for me to check out? If that is acceptable here, that is. You can surf through mine to see the latest on what I'm working on.

Aq-

Thanks!

Renee

KellyS.

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just found the party. This works. :Guitar:

Status
Not open for further replies.