JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
crypticquill said:
This board is so huge (!) and I'm realizing it's going to be impossible for me to keep up with everything. So, I'm going to have to limit myself to a few of the forums that pertain to me and my writing at this point in my life, or I'll go crazy trying to keep up! :e2hammer:

Actually....

Sometimes I do go crazy trying to keep up. Then I have to back up and say "Hey! Get a grip!" to myself and move on. lol.

It's addicting. THey don't tell you that when you sign up, but it really is. :)

Hey! I like your smiley hiding in the coffee cup. If I can ever find one hiding in a bead stash, it's mine! lol.

crypticquill

Please don't leave, Mr. Moon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.writingspark.com
JenNipps said:
It's addicting. THey don't tell you that when you sign up, but it really is. :)

Hey! I like your smiley hiding in the coffee cup. If I can ever find one hiding in a bead stash, it's mine! lol.

Ha! They should definitely have an "enter at your own risk" sign posted when you sign up.

"Warning - This message board should not be used while under the influence of really, really, really needing to work and not spend your entire day socializing and/or lost in wonder amidst all the useful advice Absolute Write has to offer." :ROFL: Because that is DEFINITELY what I do here!

That coffee cup is SO ME! You can get it like this - go to the page that lets you change your signature. Look at the smiley options, then click "more smiley options" or whatever it says. Then scroll down until you find it. There are so many more than what is shown directly under the smiley face!

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
I like the coffee cup, but beads would be more me. lol

Hmm... It appears I'm currently in violation of the warning. Transcription awaits but AW is much more fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.