Does anyone write jingle lyrics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingle Bell

Hi! I'm new here. I have a rather unusual writing career. I write lyrics for advertising jingles. My husband and I are a writing team. I write the lyrics and work closely with the clients; he produces the music and works closely with the musicians/vocalists. We make a good team and we have a lot of fun working together!

I'd love to hear from someone who writes/produces jingles for a living. We would have a lot to talk about!

If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be writing, producing, and selling over a hundred advertising jingles a year I would have laughed. Now I get so many emails and telephone calls from people, mostly musicians, asking how to get into this area of the music business, (we're glad to answer any questions and help in any way that we can) that I decided to write a book, "Jingles! You Can Make Money Writing, Producing, and Selling Advertising Jingles." I am self-publishing it, and hope to have it in print by March or April.

I love the Absolute Write newsletter! (By the way, my "Writer Confessions" made it into the December 11 issue.) I'm so glad there was a link to this forum!

Sincerely,
Linda A. Bell (aka Jingle Bell)
www.bellmusicproductions.com

missluckypenny

Re: Getting paid to write jingle lyrics!

Love how your screen name combines your career as well as part of your name.

Writing jingles sounds like fun. Please let us know when the book becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.