Hi!

ejpoeta

I am most certainly a newbie. i have been poking around here a couple days now and this is a very supportive board from what I can tell. I have been writing my whole life, but have had sort of a writer's block since i had my daughter. Perhaps it is more because I don't have the ability to write when I get the idea. I haven't figured out a way to alter my writing habits i suppose. I have been looking for a way to earn a little extra money writing, but it seems such a daunting task. So i have been looking around for ways to do it. Well, see ya around.
:D

OPlayOnWords

Welcome EJ! I am new here too (in fact, you could say this is my intro to the site)!

I have some advice for you. It has been many years since my kids were little, (my youngest is now 14), but I do remember how busy they can keep you. :p I have a long commute to and from work each day and so I invested in one of those small tape recorders that use the micro tapes. If I think of an idea, I just record it, then later, I transcribe what I recorded. It works like a gem! Hope that helps, and congratulations on the little one!

Amber

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, before any more welcomes, you might want to notice the dates on the first two posts in this thread.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
The first post dates from 2003....lmao. I think it is a bit dated....

Jerry B. Flory

under the Milky Way
Registered
Reaction score
There's a cure for writer's block.
It's called Ex-lax.
Welcome to AW where the writer's block runs deep.