DOTTYBOY IS HERE SO RELAX KICK BACK AND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dottyboy

OKAY...Dottyboy is here so just kick back and pour youself a cool, bubbling libation, then leave it sitting on your coffee table in an easy place to find and then ...."HEAD FOR THE HILLS" I mean "RUN LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER RUN BEFORE" and when ya feel confident about slinking back down the hill and back inside your humble abode drink the drink (that is if I didn't drink it while you were gone) and reply to this message to welcome a shy introvert to the fold.
I am a "pleasure writer", that means I write for pleasure only.
Not financial gain or to stimulate hidden agendas, just plain old fashioned "PLEASURE"...Of course that doesn't mean I don't accept massive cash donations but only as long as they are in untraceable used currency.
I aspire to become the worlds leading screenwriter and a bestselling fiction novelist and feel that I will NOT succeed in either pursuit. But hey!... what the heck a homonid is allowed to dream isn't he?
I like to write satire but get serious now and then just to keep an intergalactic, one with the puniverse, balance in all things great and small.
I am qualified to give advice on anything except the following >>>....People...anything starting with L...Reality...Small animals...Large Animals...WRITING...Leaky Pens...and finally the thing that I am not able to give advice on is...wait for it...dddddrrrum rrrolll.....ANY THING THAT MATTERS.

So now we have that straight I think we will get along a treat.
Kind of like warm butterscotch sauce with ice-cream. "All oooozy and sickly"...???
I am a very busy person as I do absolutely nothing all day and every day but I should find the time to answer any questions and to sign autographs....
The best advice I can give to date is to dismiss all of the above and treat me with disdain...Treat me as you would a rather annoying bug that flys around your head and just as you swipe it away it takes cover by dissapearing up you nose or deep inside your ear canal.

Thanx for your time,
Dottyboy
:rollin

Sunanda

hey there, "pleasure writer"!!! welcome to the boards... I am sort of new here too.......hope ya have a good time here

dottyboy

Hi Sundana

Thanx Sunanda...Welcome to you too...Hope we get some excitement here but it does seem quiet.
Cheers
dottyboy:rollin ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.