Happy Birthday, Spookster!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Spookster!

:partyguy:
Hope you have a great day!

P.S. There really is a Spookster out there...

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, that means I get to bake a spooky cake! (What's spooky is the ingredients that went in that you don't know about, mwa-ha-ha!)

Fear not, I have spooky cake experience. I've made an all-black birthday cake. It was hard to get the frosting truly black, and awesome when I did. Alas, I could not find those little silver balls for decorating it as a punk cake. Yours will be easier--blood I can do.

Maryn, wondering if the silver balls were, like, mercury-dipped or otherwise toxic. because that would explain her mental state

deacon

okay, i went into the members list and figured this out. spookster, i appologize for getting you confused with spookywriter. i thought ray was being....well, ray. so..

happy birthday, spookster!!!
and many, many more!

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Spookster is a girl, ladies and gents. She's a long-time AWer. Don't confuse Spookster with SpookyWriter, thank you.

Bayou Bill

AW Ne'er-Do-Well
Registered
Reaction score
Down so low in Austin, bottom looks like up.
Website
billsbilge.blogspot.com
maestrowork said:
Spookster is a girl, ladies and gents. She's a long-time AWer. Don't confuse Spookster with SpookyWriter, thank you.
After questioning on Spookywriter's thread whether he and Spookster had a thing going on, I drag up here on the official Spookster Happy Birthday thread to read that "Spookster is a girl, ladies and gents." At first glance, I thought the Maestro was one of those non-serial comma types and was trying to tell us Spookster had more personalities than Sybil ever thought about. It all gave me a real pre-Halloween fright, let me tell you.

Anyway and once again, Happy Birthday, Spookster, no matter who (or what) you are at the moment. :)

Bayou Bill :cool: