Introducing.....me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heros song

Hello fellow word masters! I found this site in a search to learn how to write screenplays. I am a staff writer for a bi-weekly newspaper. We only have three writers on staff, so I do all kinds of writing and lots of it.
I know next to nothing about writing a screenplay and marketing it. My first question is about adaptations and I plan to post it in the screenwriters forum.
This isn't my first experience with message boards. My first experience was one discussing the works of "The Bard." For the past three years now I've been fairly active on a JRR Tolkien site. (I love good literature, as you can tell). I look forward to "meeting" all of you and getting some professional and friendly advice and honest criticism. See ya around!;)

BTW, you have really cool emoticons!:lol :eek :rollin

mammamaia

welcome!

i replied to your post on the other board... you can contact me at: [email protected] if you want one-on-one guidance throughout the learning process, IF you're really serious about being a screenwriter... i do it for free, no strings attached... but i won't help with any work that's violence-based... this is a great board... you're gonna like it here!

love and hugs, maia

Status
Not open for further replies.