HI! (my first post on this board)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikameta

OK I feel I should introduce myself. I'm in the process of writing 3 novels while working full time, being a wife and a mother of one. I say (and mean) 3 because I have lots of ideas and always start one before I finish the other and I never want to forget the idea if I can help it. I have 2 poems that have been published, but not like in a serious anthology or anything. I've written a couple of fan-fics for Roswell (a show about aliens 0] ). My husband and I wrote a song together, but we'll probably never ask for it to be recorded since it's personal (you know "our song") but I'm fairly young (23) and I'm hoping that somewhere along the way I'll get famous. If I ever act like an idiot or offend anybody I apologize. I feel like a frustrated artist sometimes because I feel like I have a lot of talent that does nothing real. But for some reason in the last week I have decided to get serious about my writing... if I ever have anything I would like someone to read over, where should I post it ?? I would welcome (and appreciate) any feedback or critcism. I have tough skin- you won't hurt my feelings! :D
Thanks for reading about me!
Meta

Reactions: AmberDawnAWB
Status
Not open for further replies.