Hello, people. I'm 'new'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aislinn Ashtoreth

Um... If I'm here, It's no surprise that I'm a writer, so I'll skip that part. I read alot of Margaret Atwood, my favorite Novel: The Handmaids Tale, Short Story: Isis in the Darkness

I guess my writing is leaning over to her style, or I'd like to say so... Not in personal introductions, obviously... (as you can see here)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to posting some of my stories / poetry (posted one already) and hearing what you guys think!

-Ash

mammamaia

welcome!

you couldn't hope to emulate anyone better than atwood!... i can't find a poem by you in the poetry section... where and when did you post it?... or was it a story i missed seeing?... i don't usually check the romance genre, because i don't read or write those, so if it's there, i wouldn't have seen it...

anyway... i think you'll like it here... i mentor aspiring writers of all breeds all over the world for free, so i monitor this and several other forums daily... if you'd ever like to have one-on-one help with anything, just email me at: [email protected]

love and hugs, maia

Aislinn Ashtoreth

Re: welcome!

:) cool
I did post a short story. It's at the bottom of the 'Conference section', 'Share work here' or something... :)

Check it out!
-Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.