Meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
This isn't for a story, it's for a role. I'm supposed to be playing someone on meth. I have been reading up on what meth does, but I was wondering what people look like when they're on it. I've known people who have done it, but I don't know if I have ever seen anyone after smoking it. Is the effect similar to coke or speed? Thanks.

gromhard

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, they get that weird hiccup, and then their eyes start to dart all over the place or stare into you with this intensity. Their body movements are all jittery, they look like they're about to attack you, cosntantly rocking back and forth on their heels with those big tweaked eyes. I hate tweakers.
Also they speak REALLY fast and incoherantly. I mean I'm sure it means something to them but it's more like they're spitting out stream of consciousness and not actual, focused, dialogue.
Sometimes, I'm sad to say, women whom I have seen do meth start to grab their own nipples. They say doing meth makes them horny but I hear with guys it actually makes it more difficult to become aroused.
Also tweakers are REALLY paranoid. I had this one tweaker who I always see come wandering up to me one evening at 6:00, and he asks me "What time is it"
And I'm all "6" and he goes "In the morning or at night" and I go "at night" and he goes "I don't believe you. I think you're lying to me, do you have any crystal?" and I go "no" and he goes " I think you do but you're lying to me, you don't want to share, you're telling me it's six at night so I'll go home and leave and you can have it all for yourself! I know you're lying!" mind you this isn't someone i'm social with or on a first name basis with, just some street kid i see wandering the streets when i'm on my way to mcdonalds or the grocery store.

WishWords

Registered
Reaction score
Effects of Meth

Men become very aroused on meth. It's one of the biggest aphrodesiacs out there. Whereever you are; you will have sex. You will screw till you literally bleed. It takes hours to ejaculate, if you ever do. You will bleed before you come, but you don't care.

They will have owl eyes, all big and wide. Depending on the person's personality they will chatter or they will be completely silent. You have a lot of energy to expend. You can work like a fiend. You don't care about cleanliness or eating.

Btw, you shoot Meth, you smoke Ice (synthesized meth).

Last edited:

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
Yeah, if you're looking for the 'look' of someone on meth, they're generally pretty dissheveled -- scruffly hair, clothes that've probably been worn for a few days, and the tell-tale bad teeth.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Don't forget about rotting teeth. It's called "meth-mouth." There's no saliva generated by the user, therefore nothing to cleanse the mouth naturally. This problem is compounded by a craving thirst that's never quenched. A user can drink up to a case of soda a day (Mountain Dew is a popular choice). With no saliva to help wash out the sugar, it builds very quickly and teeth begin to rot within a few weeks. After a longer period, the gums soften to mush.

Doesn't that make you want to get high?

WishWords

Registered
Reaction score
And I've seen a lot of them with sores all over their arms. They just aren't concerned about being clean.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The grind their teeth too. It isn't just the meth that makes them crazy to deal with, but they will go for days at a time without sleep and so they show the signs of sleep deprivation. They claim it makes them hyper alert, but mostly it seems to make them really twitchy and paranoid. extremely paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.