Entertainment reviews

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
At the moment, the most popular posts picked up by google are my review of Murakami's 'Norwegian Wood,' my review of 'Secret Window,' and my review of 'Reeker.' Now, these are my most recent reviews on my blog, but most of my posts about creative writing and politics. I've noticed a trend that these kinds of posts get picked up by Google for a while before hardly being picked up after.

Has anyone else noticed this? So, I'm in the process of adding some extra ads to the posts and seeing how they perform. If they do succeed, I was wondering what would be a good way for these pages to continue to pick up traffic.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
bsolah said:
At the moment, the most popular posts picked up by google are my review of Murakami's 'Norwegian Wood,' my review of 'Secret Window,' and my review of 'Reeker.' Now, these are my most recent reviews on my blog, but most of my posts about creative writing and politics. I've noticed a trend that these kinds of posts get picked up by Google for a while before hardly being picked up after.

Has anyone else noticed this? So, I'm in the process of adding some extra ads to the posts and seeing how they perform. If they do succeed, I was wondering what would be a good way for these pages to continue to pick up traffic.
Very nice. Have you noticed any change of traffic for being picked up by Google? I agree with you that whenever I write any review then it gets picked up by Google very fast.