Q&A of self publishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Craigalot

Registered
Reaction score
I should have just started here in the first place. I really like this site and its community. I would like to help anyone that is curious of the process of self-publishing. Here is my content's link.

http://www.lulu.com/content/384607

You can just about publish anything through lulu. It's a start and was a good experiance. Ask away about anything you may need to know of the process. How I did it? What method I used...

jchines

Got the hang of it, here
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jimchines.com
I'm curious how and why you made the choice to self-publish. What were the factors for and against, and why did you decide to go this route?

Sir Craigalot

Registered
Reaction score
jchines said:
I'm curious how and why you made the choice to self-publish. What were the factors for and against, and why did you decide to go this route?

Why I decided to go with pod was the fact that I could just get it out there. Nobody had to take a risk on me due to this being my first children's book. Anyone who decided they liked it was able to get it for 75 cents instead of buying it in a bookstore for 7 bucks or whatever they decide to price it at. Due to lulu being a free service and me not having a lot of investment money, it was a good route for me to go. I'm still open to tradional publishing, but hopefully at a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.