Hello!!! From Oregon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfly75

I just wanted to stop in and say "hey!" I love this site!!!! I have read so much from the messages, I feel like I already know some of you.

Is there anyone out there from Oregon???? I would like to touch bases with you. Heck, I'll "talk" to anyone who'll listen! LOL LOL

TTFN!!!
(Ta-Ta For Now) dragonfly75

poemwriter1

Greetings to Oregon from Maine! I lived in Oregon (Hillsboro) from 10/97 to 11/98 and loved every minute! I loved how there was always some sort of festival or event to attend just about every weekend . . . and miss that terribly as there's nothing like that where I am now! LOL :\

RisingMoon

Howdy from Hillsboro

LOL being an 11-yr resident of Hillsboro, it's hard to imagine anyone missing this town! Oh well, it's all relative I guess. I've just started reading through these boards, getting the lay of the land so to speak. Chatter away, Dragonfly!

RM

armyjim

Howdy from the Central Coast! I'm new here myself, though I have been getting the Absolute Write newsletter for a while. Hope to see ya again!

jmhcreativesolutions

Re: Howdy from Hillsboro

In comparison to where I live now . . . not close to any towns where things are "happening" all the time, Hillsboro was actually a treat. It felt like I was able to do things every weekend be it a festival, concert, plays, book readings or whatever . . . here, I'd have to travel at least one hour to every weekend to experience any kind of "activities." So, that's why I miss it there . . . plus, I loved that where I lived (Lions Gate, I think it was called) was so close to where I used to work (Pier 1 Imports -- not exactly a glam job, but it was still one of my favorites.). I could rattle on and on . . . :p . . . but I won't. hehe

P.S. poemwriter1 and jmhcreativesolutions are one in the same . . . I decided to use my company name for my forum and it keeps me logged in. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.