Fantastic Review

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking up at my log in I just realized it has been since Feb that I posted anything or even came here. With the slow slow dial up I have now, my online time gets devoted to watching the little green boxes drag themselves from the depths of hell to crawl across the loading bar. So anywhere I go is all have too's.

I have been busy writing and editing and a couple months ago decided to give e-book erotica a try.

Writing under the name Shaunna Wolf, Freya's Bower Published my fantasy/scifi Erotic novella The Forge. It was released in July. I just recieved a fantastic review that I thought I would share. (hope I'm not breaking the rules--I used to live on these boards and will again if I can get DSL, they tell me that it should go in out here this month--heard that before so we shall see)(told me by the 21st--if so I will be able to be on more again--yippy!)

From the review by Kerin at Twolips reviews:

It got a five lip rating (the highest and a 3 pepper rating for erotic content)(not for the faint of heart)

I don’t remember the last time I felt so strongly about a book and the characters within it. Ms. Wolf’s talent for detail and amazing character development is stunning. Sometimes, there are not adequate words to describe the wealth of a story, so let it suffice to say that The Forge Book 1: Discoveries is an experience that you don’t want to miss. There is not a series that I will be watching more closely for than The Forge – thank you Shaunna Wolf for sharing this spectacular new world with your readers. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

Anyway, you can read the full review here--

http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107&Itemid=36

if you can't read it there, go to the home page and choose reviews then fantasy and then The Forge by Shaunna Wolf. And of course you can follow the links there to buy it if you like.

Shawn, here's to praying my dsl goes in through this time!

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, that's great! Glad to hear from you, even briefly, and more glad to hear things are going well, writing-wise. When I was the new kid at AW, I picked up a lot from you. (God, I hope I thanked you now and then!)

BTW, don't believe the DSL lies. We waited four years on promises like "before the new year," "in the next six months," and "within 90 days, max." If there's no high-speed cable available where you are, maybe you'd consider a dish?

Maryn, pleased to see you and your dial-up and hoping you're using a browser that can turn off images and other bandwidth-eaters