Ezines paying for articles or columns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefthanded Catcher

I am interested in writing short articles on a variety of subjects for paying ezines. I also would be interested in writing a monthly column. I have had problems finding listings of appropriate ezines for submitting my work. Any advice?

arkansasfish

Question about writing a column

I am interested in 2 things. What subjects could you write about and how much money per month would you want to write this column. You can email me the money information if you don't want to post it here.
The reason I ask is I am trying to publish a small magazine and I would like to someday have people that handle columns for me. I have NO idea what something like that would cost.
thanks
Judy
[email protected]

shirleysez

Writing a Column

I read your entry and am much interested in beginning a dialogue with you about writing/managing a column. I have been writing essay-type columns for two ezines for the past three plus years...as a non-paid contributor, but would prefer to be compensated ....no surprise...as my email from these indicate that they have dedicated readers and fans.

I have some questions, more so than answers at this point...what category(ies) of reader are you wanting to target? how frequently will content be changed? when is this venture likely to be started? Can you tell me a little about yourself? What would be involved in "managing" a column as opposed to writing content?

Depending on what you tell me, I can then give you a ball park figure for my work. Thanks for listening and will watch for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.