ProBlogger: Lists - Group Writing Project

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Darren Rowse of ProBlogger has offered lots of bloggers a chance to gain exposure and also, to win some uber cool prizes. Check out his post on his blog and write a random list to be in the running to win stuff like a new computer.

Now, I'm being very nice here, coz the more bloggers that enter, the less chance of me winning. But, it'd be really cool if an AWer won.

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
I participated in one of his group writing projects before. He's really great and the project does generate some decent traffic to your site. You want a catchy title, though (which I really forgot to do this time - oops!!!) THere are so many participants, you want yours to stand out.

nancy02664

Baby Name Maniac
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nancy.cc
Thanks for the link! (Very cool of you to be so generous with your Insider Knowledge :))

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Yeah, that's the other thing... Even if I did win, say the computer for example, with shipping costs, import taxes, etc. it would likely end up costing me more than it's worth just to receive it... So unfortunate, but that's just the way it works. Hey, if I did win, I could maybe donate it or something... But it doesn't matter. I'm not going to win.