East Texan

Status
Not open for further replies.

billiegslt

Hello everyone!
I have been reading over some of the post and I think that this site is just great! Thanks to the person that created it and to all of the members and moderators!:D
I am 33, divorced then remarried, I have three teenage boys, and I am a Christian. I am a full time college student:eek , my major is English and my minor has yet to be determined. I love to walk, hike, bike, write, and read.
I love to help people to a fault. I love children and I look forward to being a grandparent one day, but I want to wait along time for that to happen. :rollin
I love going to college and I thank God everyday for making it possible to return after all these years.
I am an English major, but hated English in high school. I love it now, but I have tons to catch up on. I absolutely love to write though.

I have been writing poetry since 1991 and started writing Christian skits for churches about two years ago (none used yet, I am still working on them.) I have just been so swamped with life that it sometimes gets in the way of living.
I have started two books, but break away from them from time to time.
Most of the time, I will finish what I start writing within moments or days because I can't stop the thinking process. My mind is like a disco ball when the light hits it. The entire thing is spinning and working, but hundreds of little sparkles and lights jump out here and there, and for the most part, hundreds are jumping out at once. That is my brain; the nonstop disco ball.

Then there are the brain freeze moments that force me to back away from the computer :( :rolleyes and try to focus. lol
It never seems to help though. As writers, you all may know and understand the issues with an overactive brain. You are on a constant roller coaster. It is a blessing and a curse, all rolled into one.

I think I have talked long enough here and should go.
Thanks for reading this and I look forward to meeting you all soon.
God bless you each and all

Status
Not open for further replies.