Hi I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjlee5

Hi Everyone
I was looking though the different writer's boards and found this one. I am looking for a critiquing partner. I am almost done with my first book of my series. It is a romance there will be seven book when I am done. I have one really good cp I found at a different site, but am looking for a few more. If there is anyone interested out there email me at [email protected] I would be willing to do the same for someone else. I love to read just about anything.

I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm 38 with two grown kids a boy 19 and a girl 18. My husband is a truck drive. he hauls grain and cattle. I stay home now that the kids are grown and work on my stories. There are days I go with my husband on the truck. I take my laptop and can get a lot of writing done. Writing is something I have done as a hobby since I was about sixteen but just recently have decided to take it more seriously. I was a reporter on our local newspaper. I have also taken several writing workshop and courses at the local collage over the past years. my only drawback I can't spell. I would be lost without spell check on my pc, lol.

If there is anyone interested in hooking up email me.
Tj

Status
Not open for further replies.