Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

chod42

After spending the last 7 hours searching the web for information to help me in my newest endeavor I finally found this site. (doesn't say much for my search engine skills) Anyway, I am very excited to be here and can guarantee that all of you regulars will get to know me very well over the coming winter months. I haven't had much time to read other posts, I really just wanted to introduce myself. I am 44, female, interior decorator, self employed, mother, boxer, runner, and writer. Need help! (in many areas) I am full of ideas and passions and am one of those people who has a little knowledge about a lot of things. So never a dull moment with me.
I am happy to be here.:rollin

Cary

Re: Boxer eh?

Grab her arms first Yarmy,she said she boxed!!! Ill get the feet! Self-employed.......ahhhh,why are we bothering,she aint got no money then!!! nahhh,you get the feet,Ill get the arms,said she was a runner,too......Ahh!! Interior decorator! Question,question,what says 'passion' more for a bedroom color, Red or Purple???? (Painting this coming weekend...)
"Have little knowledge",oh,honey your gonna be so comfy here!!! Welcome!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.