A Success Story: Thanks AW Forum

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Dear all,
I have a great news to share with all of you. I have been selected as Know More Media's Incredible Author Award for July 2006. I write for Know More Media (one of the top blogs in Internet) and there around 60 bloggers in this network. Here is the link to that story:
http://www.knowmoremedia.com/2006/08/razib_ahmed_is_kmms_mr_incredi.html

I joined AW Forum on 19 June 2006 and I have been greatly benefited from this forum. I was totally a newbi from Bangladesh then and I still am. You cannot imagine how much I have learnt from AW Forum. When I joined this forum, I hardly knew anything about the western writing market.
I posted here to thank all of you.
Dear moderator, if you feel that it should not be here then please remove it.
Thanks a lot to everyone again.

Simran

razibahmed said:
Dear all,
I have a great news to share with all of you. I have been selected as Know More Media's Incredible Author Award for July 2006. I write for Know More Media (one of the top blogs in Internet) and there around 60 bloggers in this network. Here is the link to that story:
http://www.knowmoremedia.com/2006/08/razib_ahmed_is_kmms_mr_incredi.html

I joined AW Forum on 19 June 2006 and I have been greatly benefited from this forum. I was totally a newbi from Bangladesh then and I still am. You cannot imagine how much I have learnt from AW Forum. When I joined this forum, I hardly knew anything about the western writing market.
I posted here to thank all of you.
Dear moderator, if you feel that it should not be here then please remove it.
Thanks a lot to everyone again.

That's awesome Razib! :hooray: Congratulations! :snoopy: I'm so proud of you!
I'm off to read the story now! Keep up the great job!

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Simran,
Thanks a lot for writing so many comments for my success.
Jenna,
Thanks a lot for this forum. I have been benefited a lot- may be more than most members here.

Simran

We all certainly have Kelly. I can't imagine where we'd be without it. Thanks to Jenna and everyone here that contributes to help one another. One big happy family of supporters!