Introducing Me (The walking Paradox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwind Isao

I can believe things that are true and things that aren’t true. I can believe things that no one knows if they are true or not. I can believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Marilyn Monroe, The Beatles and Elvis. I believe that people are perfectly predictable, that knowledge is infinite, that the world is run by an evil America and visited by aliens on a regular basis; friendly ones who helps us and evil ones who are just like us. I believe the future stinks but that there is no alternative but the future.

I believe in the day the sky will bleed fire and incinerate us all. I believe not all men want sex and not all women want marriage. I believe the decline of good sex in America is coincident with the decrease of ice cream sales in city to city worldwide. I believe politicians are Satan incarnate but that democracy works. I believe that America will dissolve into madness, alligators and toxic waste whist Britain sinks into the sea. I believe that antibacterial soap is destroying our resistance to disease. I believe that mankind’s destiny lies in the stars.

I believe that candy really did taste better when I was 2. That it is aerodynamically impossible for me to fly, but I can still try anyway. That light is both a particle and a wave and that somewhere there is a man in a coffin who is both alive and dead, though they better feed him soon or he’ll just be two types of dead. I believe there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself. I believe in a personal god, one who cares about me and frets over me. I believe in an impersonal god who created the universe and set things in motion and then went to hang with his girlfriend and doesn’t even know who I am.

I believe in a godless universe filled with random fall of chaos, background noise and blind luck. I believe that anyone who says sex is overrated has never had sex before. I believe in absolute honesty and sensible lies. I believe that women have the right to kill their babies and that all human life is scared. I like the police but only an utter fool would completely trust the legal system. I believe that life is a game, life is a cruel joke and that life is what happens when you are not dead. What is the point of life at all if it will end? Every second wounds but the last one kills. While it is far better to burn out than fade away I still want to live to be 100.

That's me in a nutshell for you.

- Blackwind.

Cary

"Paradoxial Prose"...

Finally!! I tried to download this a few days ago,an It flat refused.Very intersting 'analogies'.Did I use that properly?? You have alot of very unique observations.Many make me think....I hate when that happens!!! Oh,yeah the ones that say,'Sex is overated'....fit into one of these catgories..
A-Is obviously not getting any,and is pissed off about It.
B-Isnt much in the 'technique dept',and neither is their partner.
C-Is over 75 years of age an flat doesnt give a rats,anymore.
(Ill put money on It.....) Ha!:grin

White Charisma

Re: "Paradoxial Prose"...

It's all about making people think in the end Cary. If nothing else I want people to think when they read what I write.

- Blackwind.

Cary

Re: "Paradoxial Prose"...

I think you've accomplished what you set out to do,then!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.