Not open for further replies.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
What would you do?

I know this is a loaded question. Please answer responsibly.

I would pee everywhere with no worries about covering the toilet seat, or waiting in long lines. And if it were winter, I would spell my name in the snow.

Also, I would adjust myself in front of every woman while staring at her boobs making her uncomfortable.

And you?

Freckles

Oooh, the Rainbow Connection
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I can see there are a lot of men in this thread!! :D LOL

Honestly, though, I don't know what I'd do if I were a man for a day...play sports? That just sounds sexist!

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I would invent underwire jock straps to lift and separate.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I would most definately have to take the time to pee in public, then I'd sit on the couch drinking a beer with my pants unbuttoned, then I'd hit on women in rudest way possible just to see if a slap hurts guys as much as it hurts a chick...

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I would finally be able to answer two questions - Why don't men need toilet paper when they pee, and if you have to take care of both toilet funtions in one visit, do you stand up first and then sit down or vice versa?

And I'd love to know what sex was like from the male perspective. I really, really would.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Perks, I think I know the answers to your questions. lol

Men don't need toilet paper when they pee because they shake it dry and sling pee drops all over the place.

If they have to do both at the same time, the one they do first depends on which urge is more intense at the moment. In some cases, they sit and do both at the same time but, if they've had too much to drink or they get sick well then... one end may be on the toilet while the other is in a trash can. Triple elimination effect which also serves as the next day's Male Bonding story. :tongue

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Gehanna said:
Men don't need toilet paper when they pee because they shake it dry and sling pee drops all over the place.
Toilet paper sounds easier. And as for the rest? I think I'm sorry I asked.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Shadow_Ferret said:
I'd want to see what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a penis.

Probably a lot.
Uh<>you don't need to change sex to get that experience...:roll:

kikazaru

Benefactor Member
Registered
Reaction score
After peeing outside, I think that I would stretch out on the couch and hog the tv remote and make my family crosseyed trying to focus on something - anything! while changing all 324 channels rapidly, muttering that there isn't anything on at all. After repeating this action several times, and when the complaints get so loud that they cannot be ignored any longer, I would then settle on "the speed channel" and allow the noise of 30 race cars whizzing around and around and around and around and around the track to lull me to sleep - still clutching the remote in my hot little hand - and wake up growling "snz?Hey! Whaddyadoin? I was watching that" when someone decides to try to remove it.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
geez...women sure have a bad attitude about guys...no wonder the divorce rate is so high...:cry:

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
My Hubby and I have talked about what we'd do if we could switch bodies for a day, and the first thing I'd do if I was him would be stand up and see how it feels to be tall! I'd definitely want to have sex, see what it feels like for a guy. See just how much stimulation it takes to get 'excited' and I'd be psyched just to know what that feels like. I'd pee standing up. And I'd walk around without a shirt on in public. Bet that's cool.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
And I'd walk around without a shirt on in public. Bet that's cool.

I'm guessing there would be quite a few people thinking it would be cool for you to walk around without a shirt on in public now....

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
SpookyWriter said:
Hey, women take it there too you know...:tongue
Sheesh. I meant what SG said. That's all. Nothing more. Stop making me think in that direction, spooky!
storygirl said:
I'd definitely want to have sex, see what it feels like for a guy. See just how much stimulation it takes to get 'excited' and I'd be psyched just to know what that feels like.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
My-Immortal said:
I'm guessing there would be quite a few people thinking it would be cool for you to walk around without a shirt on in public now....
LOL! Doubt it. And I think I'd probably be arrested.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
LOL! Doubt it. And I think I'd probably be arrested.

Well, if you learn anything from COPS...they do arrest the topless people.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Shadow_Ferret said:
Sheesh. I meant what SG said. That's all. Nothing more. Stop making me think in that direction, spooky!
Well I just hope you don't start dreaming about having oral sex with a guy. ;) Ewww...I'm getting queazy just thinking about you dreaming about it...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.