Hello from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwatcher

Hello Everyone;

I must confess I have been frequenting your e-board for about a month now, and I haven't introduced myself. You all are so very entertaining and knowledgeable, I've just been soaking it all in. One of my favorite stories is how Albert Einstein didn't speak a word until he was four years old, and then he spoke in complete sentences. When they asked him why, he said he didn't have anything to say.

I'm between jobs, at the moment, and I've decided to use some of the time to get my butt in gear, and look for an agent, or publisher for my new age inspirational book, and a children's picture book, and I've been getting a lot of valuable information from you. Thank you.

By the way, does anyone else think this looks like a round Rubik's cube?:peace

Take Care,
Faye

rtilryarms

hi

By the way, does anyone else think this looks like a round Rubik's cube?
:peace

No, I always thought it looked like the periscope / Ray Gun from the alien ships of Welle's "The War of the Worlds"

I love that flik

Welcome

rt

mammamaia

i did! I did!!!

...is there a prize?:nerd

m

ps: silliness aside, welcome!... love and hugs, maia

allion

Hello back

Another Canadian, also between jobs? Who would think it!

There must be something about us lurking in the shadows...usually. :rolleyes

Wish I could fix the between jobs part - it's getting to be a bit of a drag since August, and agents are just not banging down my door (yet).

Oh well, 2004 is almost here, so there is always hope. I keep telling myself that the new year will be better than the last one. It keeps me sane.

Welcome! It's a lot of fun around here.
:grin

Status
Not open for further replies.