Introducing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malemotives

Hi All.

Having been lurking around this board for a week or so, occasionally leaving a remark about something that particularly moved me, in one direction or another, I guess it's about time I made a formal entrance.

My name is Dave. I go by the handle, MaleMotives, which can and does cause some folks to entertain folly about my personality, politics, and various sundry connotations the moniker might imply. Alas, it has no special meaning for me, and the initials MM, make for fewer keystrokes.

I am a retired former school teacher turned IT Professional, webmaster, and businessman; widowed and with excessive free time, who has recently turned to studying fiction writing for my own enjoyment. I have no goal to join the ranks of published authors (one in the family is enough), but I do enjoy reading the offerings of skilled writers, and I am finding the writer's world a fascinating study.

My greatest passion is gallivanting among the wonders of the universe with the help of my Celestron telescope or, on a dark night, with only the naked eye catching glimpses of mysterious objects that leave one to wonder if they might not be looking back.

While I find some of the discussion rooms overflowing with negatives that leave me wondering if their authors are not seeking support or justification for their continuing failures—mostly I find the AbsoluteWrite board to be one of the better writer's discussions communities with good information, tips, sources and honest reflections.

I look forward to sharing exchanges with members here and wish everyone success in their endeavors.

MM

mammamaia

welcome aboard, mm!... you may be too rational & sane to be comfy 'round some of us here, but a calming factor is always a good addition to the mix:teeth :ack :nerd :grr :whistle :hat 8) ;) ...

love and hugs, maia:heart

Cary

Agreed!!!

Were like summer camp for adults.Theres not a whole lot of negatives unless you post something really bad,then 'ASK' for a 'no holds barred review'.....Welcome!! Oh,thats me in Mommas post....third face from the left.:ack Kinda like a school picture!!! Carybelle "Queen of Porkopolis"

Status
Not open for further replies.