Hello..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittChell

Oh jeez.. What am I suppose to write here? :rolleyes Have you ever had that... deer in the headlights feel?

First things first. My name is Brittany. I am 18. I am also terribly shy. Obviously, I enjoy writing. I have since.. well.. before I could write. I've written a young adult story. A romance. Currently working on a fantasy book. Mainly, I write for my own enjoyment, and that of a few devoted school friends. I haven't exactly gotten anything published yet. I'm working on a few magazine articles.

I've flitted around the message boards and the Absolute Write website for a while now. I love it. Thanks to Jenna's book 'Outwitting Writer's Block', I became interested in freelance writing. I went to the website and following links to various different writer's guidelines. And I even submitted an article to a magazine. The editor sent me a letter saying that they were considering using my article in their February edition and I would have a confirmation letter by mid-January. Thus far, no confirmation letter, but hey! It's a start!

Ah, enough rambling. All I really wanted to say was.. Hello! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.