Newbie! Yea that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybee7484

Hi everyone,
I just discovered this board and thought I'd introduce myself. Name's Melissa, but everyone calls me honeybee so we'll just stick with that. I'm a sophomore in college, majoring in English. My first novel is in the process of being published right now by Publish America. It's called Phantom Faces. I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's kind of a time travel/western romance. Yea I guess that's a good way of putting it. It's still in the beginnings of the process, but anyone who wants mroe information is free to email me.
Well there's not a lot more to say about me. Besides writing, I really only have one hobby. Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. For those unfamiliar, it was a western drama that aired on CBS for 6 seasons. It's the best show ever made and it's a tragedy that it's off the air. My hobby relates to running my own DQ website, writing DQ fanfiction, and keeping them memories of the show alive.
OK that's myself in a nutshell. Hope to get to know all of you and share our writing!
honeybee :rollin
"I'm a writer, I don't need a life."
www.angelfire.com/super2/dqmwfanfiction[email protected]] [email protected][/email]

Status
Not open for further replies.