• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I Need a Swift Kick in the Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatic

Registered
Reaction score
Website
engagingpages.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm making the switch from web content writing to the print market. I am new to writing queries and find myself jotting down fabulous ideas, but not doing a darn thing with them.

I don't what's going on here. Usually, I'm a very self-motivated person. I'm guessing my procrastination is due to 'newbie jitters'. If someone could check in on me once or twice a week to see if I'm sending queries, that would be terrific! I think having to confess the number of queries per week I'm sending out would get me going.

If anyone else is interested, perhaps we could make this into a 'query posting' thread--you tell me how many you're churning out and I'll do the same. :)

Bamponang

Registered
Reaction score
Check out the August Goals thread, Goals and Accomplishments section. It may provide what you are looking for.

quill10

Registered
Reaction score
Critique exchange

:hi:
Hi there,

I need a critic or critics who have some interest in history to read my assay entitled “Crimson Poppies”, about 1,300 words. I can return the favor by reading yours. I write more fiction than non-fiction. So I can comment on your fiction if you wish.

Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.