faqqly spam

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
faqqly is purported to be another social bookmarking type site, and it was brought up in another thread.

I'd coincidentally just received spam email from faqqly, as I mentioned in that thread.

Well, that was that, or so I thought. Until Dave from faqqly left a comment spam on a blog entry that's not even remotely associated with faqqly or social bookmarking or anything to do with them. Well, email spam has proven not to work with me, so I guess he had to try something. :rolleyes:

So I responded to his comment spam in another blog entry.

Dave's sole defense seems to be of the "but it's a useful service to you so you shouldn't consider it spam" variety. Well, some spammers would argue that larger breasts or a longer penis would also be useful, regardless of my actual bust/penis size or gender.

Here's the question. Am I the only one? Did anyone else receive spam from them? Have you received spam from other social bookmarking sites?

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
I received an email from FAQQLY telling me about their site, and I signed up. I wasn't bothered by it, and I didn't see it as spam. The persistence seems to be a worry though.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Hmmm? I thought you were commenting on Faggy spam? No? Wrong thread, I guess.