• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for an experienced magazine article writer to answer newbie questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bplev01

Hello! I am new to this forum and new to the world of non-fiction writing. I am an experienced copy editor and proofreader, but want to "get back to my roots" and do some article writing. I have yet to write my first piece. I've read some books to get me started but find I still have a lot of questions, particularly regarding article development (finding people to interview, how to conduct those interviews, etc.). I would love some help from an experienced article writer who has the patience and desire to help answer my questions and perhaps take a look at a few drafts in the future.

Thank you for considering,
Beth

Sesselja

You can ask me, if you want. I sent you a PM about my background.

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
I can answer as well, I've worked on two magazines and several newspapers. PM before Aug. 25 -- then I;m off to the Middle East!

Status
Not open for further replies.