hello

• Thread starter The Great Lonely Pretender
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Lonely Pretender

well i'm 17,6 feet tall(or 5'11''),I have grey eyes...blonde hair...and I'm a big fan of Queen

ckbhound

Hello
I am trying learn about publing have I came to the right place????

rtilryarms

publing

I am glad you asked!

I am a Publing from the planet Pub. Up on pub we do not write. We just know what we are going to say and what others are going to say so there is no sense thinking or talking or listening. We are an odd creature. We do not have bodies, only faces, and no heads, no eyes, ears or noses. We reproduce in front of each other. This activity is known as public. We have mouths but we do not eat or drink. We only use them to reproduce. We find that in this way we only use our mouths for pleasurable activities. We do not have male or females in our species. We are all equal. Therefore arguments are foreign to us. We walk with our lips. Actually we do everything with our lips since that is basically all we are…Lips. I am typing this with myself. We clean by Lipsosuction and will work until we are all puckered out.

I was sent to observe humans and you are all very strange creatures. You do things with your lips that my people would find outrageous.

Well got to go hibernate for the day. Don’t bother replying, I already know what you were going to say.

Pub

beezle

beezle, not my real name.

lol, that's biting.

Anyway, i'm beezle, and i'm hijacking someone elses hello topic to introduce myself...so hi. I'm not a real writer, i just like to pretend that i will be one day. iv'e got a bit of a thing for sci fi and fantasy. Cya all around sometime.

qatz

Re: publing

hi, I'm a pub, like the other pub. we met in a pub. we go publing about once a month. it takes three weeks or so. if you want to learn about publing, we're your man. we puble in public a lot where we come from. we public and public and sometimes we public again. that's "wepublicgain" for short. we dont ever bother writing before we puble. everyone just gets drunk and throws up on the bar. that's called "a short story." then some wepublicgain comes around and tries to puble someone and make a public spectacle of hisself. we are obviously more interested in getting publed than in writing. but most of all. we want to know, where is the next pub. "oh show me the way to the next public pub ..."

Cary

Re: publing...I like the sound of that!

Hey newbies!!! Plenty of pub in here!!! Just be careful not to step in any,lying about on the floor..yup,oodles of pub!!Puddles of pub just lie about...so be careful !!! Go ahead,bask in one or two,they wont mind,really!!;)
Welcome to the asylum!! :ack Carybelle

mammamaia

hey, ckb... welcome!

if you want to know anything about publishing or writing, and not get laughed outa town for typos, you can email me... i do nag, though!

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

Cary

Huh?.....

"And NOT get laughed out of town for typo's".....that is unless you spell 'disgusting'...wrong....as you will then be automatically labeled ignorant!!!! So be careful !!! It can happen!!!:tongue Carybelle

Status
Not open for further replies.