My nobby is stiff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I am so frustrated at myself for leaving it out all night. But I forgot to put it away and now it's all stiff and crusty. I suppose I can make another cake tonight? This time I'll remember to put it away before going to bed.

Don't you just hate it when your nobby gets stale?

Robert Toy

Nibble' Nobby's 'nuts'?

Nobby's is Australia's largest producer of pre-packaged nuts. Crisps are also sold under the Nobby's brand. The company is owned by The Smith's Snackfood Company. Nobby's products are typically sold in supermarkets as well as pubs.

Nobby's famous sexually suggestive marketing compaign is "Nibble Nobby's Nuts". In the UK, this advertising campaign featured glam-rock group Slade's lead singer Noddy Holder shouting "NOT NODDY, NOBBY!", after a crowd assemble to attempt to 'nibble' Noddy's 'nuts'.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Nobby_the_Aardvark_menu.gif

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
Robert Toy said:
Nibble' Nobby's 'nuts'?

Nobby's is Australia's largest producer of pre-packaged nuts. Crisps are also sold under the Nobby's brand. The company is owned by The Smith's Snackfood Company. Nobby's products are typically sold in supermarkets as well as pubs.

Nobby's famous sexually suggestive marketing compaign is "Nibble Nobby's Nuts". In the UK, this advertising campaign featured glam-rock group Slade's lead singer Noddy Holder shouting "NOT NODDY, NOBBY!", after a crowd assemble to attempt to 'nibble' Noddy's 'nuts'.

Now that's funny! :ROFL:

I'm sure glad you guys answered this post first!

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Actually, I googled nobby and one of the um... "things that come back as a link in response to your query" (brain fart!) was Nobby Stiles. But I'm at work and not about to click on any links relating to nobby.

have no idea who Nobby stiles is either.

Robert Toy

If you say please I'm certain that Spooky will give you the details

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just HAD to click on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.