Software...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannonstar81

How do you guys feel about software that guides you in your writing? Like Newnovel (or whatever it is called)? Do you think that as this being my first attempt at writing a novel, I can benefit from it?

Thanks again for your help! :D

qatz

I don't trust it, Shannon. Write the old fashioned way. There are no real short cuts. Work with one of us (or more) and share with your friends. Let your ideas gel and make them a story. Don't let some computer nerd write it for you. Q

JustinoIV

software

I don't know about manuscripts, but screenplays and stage plays are best written in software that formats them properly.

I'd say there is nothing wrong in using software that helps you. It's standard practice for screenwriters.

By the way, all software helps you to some degree, if only with the spelling and grammer checks.

qatz

Oh, by the way. I really like the idea of your putting your recent life events into a novel. It may be very therapeutic for you. I happen to think that you have a superb and highly textured story to tell, also. I would like to help you with that if you would appreciate the assistance. Check out my new website at www. ebedits.com; write me at [email protected] if you would like to follow up. Much of my work is too long to send by EZmail, so I prefer direct email. Eric

Cary

Gatz!!!

Just eavesdropping.....Ill check out yur site!!!;)
Personally,I would use anything,If It seemed to help,inspire or encourage me towards proper form or writing habits.Its akin to a squirrel gathering goodies,the more ya gots,the better the winter will be !!! Deep,huh?!! Ha!! Welcome!!! Carybelle

Status
Not open for further replies.