Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eowyn Eomer

This is the first time I've noticed a newbie forum. It was so low I had never looked down so far.

I'm a writer, though the only things I've ever written which have been published were newspaper articles. My degree is in journalism but I have the heart to write fiction. They are very different and have different rules for writing. I did take a creative writing course in college just for fun. I did much better with the fiction part of the course than the poetry part, but that might be because the teacher's main focus was poetry so she probably graded harder on poetry.

At the moment I'm trying to write my first novel. Yea. My favorite type of fiction is fantasy and adventure, though in writing fantasy, I want to create a fantasy that people could believe in. :)

Cary

Howdy Ewyn!!!

"I want to create a fantasy that people could believe In".
Very admirable!! Most fantasy writers aim for that,but dont always acheive It.Like Martha Stewart would say,"Fiction is a gooood thing"!!(O.K,she didnt say that...but It sounded good!)
Welcome aboard an enjoy!! Carybelle
PS-I liked the 'Howdy' in your intro....does this mean your a 'country' person??? I could sure use some help around here,they tease us country folk,mercilessly....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.