My intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRSeher

Hi, I am new to this forum, as well as writing. I consider myself a well written writer, as I've been writing since I learned how to, I'm just new to sending my manuscripts out and following my dream of becoming an author. I am so in love with books that in elementary school I begged my parents for a library stamp... like they used to do on the library cards in the back? I had these hopes of opening my own library and then writing books and selling them. lol.

This site seems so helpful, I'm so glad I came across it.

Stephenie Hovland

Welcome.

I used to dream of being a librarian, too. My husband thinks I'm totally weird for having such ambitions.

Browse the boards and read as much as possible. There are many helpful, experienced people here.

Stephenie
(another newbie)

Cary

Wecome 'HR'...

There are indeed quite a few experienced an helpful folks in here.Have been on the board myself for a few months now an have soaked up oodles of useful info.That,an buckets O' humor to boot!! Librarian huh?? I could go for bookstore owner,used ,new,collectible and antique books!!! Hummmm.;)
Carybelle

KimBritt

Re: Wecome 'HR'...

Welcome to the board. There are very many helpful people here. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Tajiah

:star Welcome to the boards!

I really wanted to be a librarian when I was a kid as well :) My siblings and I each had our own library and we would check books out to each other :D

Hope you have a wonderful time here, I am new as well, so I am just getting the feel for how it works :)

Welcome again!

LiamJackson

Heh, I remember as kid wanting to own a bookstore, so I could sell only those books I wanted to get rid of and keep all the "good stuff."

MyrandaWrites

Hi from another newbie. I live down the street from a small-town bookstore, new and used books, housed on the second floor of an old refurbished feed mill. Comfy couches, fireplace, soft music, coffee and cappucino while you read. I'm planning an overthrow of the ownership. Anyone want to go in on it with me? :smokin Nice to meet you HR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.