i'm a newbie

grungE__flowEr

Good evening, everyone!
I'm Claire and I am very new to this website. I registered yesterday, but it seems like a nice alternative to all of the superficial myspacers. I'm glad I found this awesome site, because I was getting frustrated. People rarely ever look at the blogs posted on myspace, so I didn't really get much of any feedback; none at all, in fact. So I hopefully my work will be read and commented here. I would very much appriciate tips/suggestions/praise, and to read other people's work, too. Not only for inspiration, but for fun.
: ]

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
grungE__flowEr said:
Good evening, everyone!
I'm Claire and I am very new to this website. I registered yesterday, but it seems like a nice alternative to all of the superficial myspacers. I'm glad I found this awesome site, because I was getting frustrated. People rarely ever look at the blogs posted on myspace, so I didn't really get much of any feedback; none at all, in fact. So I hopefully my work will be read and commented here. I would very much appriciate tips/suggestions/praise, and to read other people's work, too. Not only for inspiration, but for fun.
: ]
Welcome to this wonderful place. What is the address of your blog? If you posted the address, I think you could get some more feed back right away from some of the members here.