PDA

View Full Version : i'm a newbie

grungE__flowEr
08-07-2006, 07:51 AM
Good evening, everyone!
I'm Claire and I am very new to this website. I registered yesterday, but it seems like a nice alternative to all of the superficial myspacers. I'm glad I found this awesome site, because I was getting frustrated. People rarely ever look at the blogs posted on myspace, so I didn't really get much of any feedback; none at all, in fact. So I hopefully my work will be read and commented here. I would very much appriciate tips/suggestions/praise, and to read other people's work, too. Not only for inspiration, but for fun.
: ]

razibahmed
08-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Good evening, everyone!
I'm Claire and I am very new to this website. I registered yesterday, but it seems like a nice alternative to all of the superficial myspacers. I'm glad I found this awesome site, because I was getting frustrated. People rarely ever look at the blogs posted on myspace, so I didn't really get much of any feedback; none at all, in fact. So I hopefully my work will be read and commented here. I would very much appriciate tips/suggestions/praise, and to read other people's work, too. Not only for inspiration, but for fun.
: ]
Welcome to this wonderful place. What is the address of your blog? If you posted the address, I think you could get some more feed back right away from some of the members here.

Rane
08-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Welcome! :Hug2:

ChaosTitan
08-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Welcome to AW and the Blogger's Board!

Thomma Lyn
08-08-2006, 03:03 AM
Welcome to the board! Post the address of your blog, and we'll be happy to check it out. :)

JulieB
08-08-2006, 04:07 AM
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

L M Ashton
08-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Welcome, grunge flower! :)