Question about newsletters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazDevl68

Hi everybody. I originally posted this in the Freelance section but it's just sitting there so I thought I'd try this forum.
I'm new to the freelance thing and was wondering if someone could give some advice on pricing. I've been asked to do some newsletters for a classic car club and have absolutely no idea of what to charge. If there are any freelancers in the area, their presence is hidden so I can't look at similar prices in the area. Any suggestions? Also, some car-related vendors would like to advertise in it. What's a good price range? I want to be competitive, but don't want to give it away. Any advice is appreciated.

Betty W01

Try posting this over at Trade and Professional or whatever the heck it's called, too [Trade & Assoc. Press]. It sounds like something the moderator over there (Michael - hey, Michael!) could answer for you.

TazDevl68

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, maia. I saw your reply in the other thread, too. Thanks for the tip, Betty. I knew there was a section geared more towards my question, but couldn't remember which one.

Betty W01

Re: Thanks

Neither could I, had to go back and look it up. But it's a great board - I'll be going back to spend some time there once my coronation is over <grin>

Status
Not open for further replies.