I'm also new... so willya be gentle with me, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammamaia

...hi, all!

i just noticed that i've been made mod here... what a surprise!... i'm not entirely sure what my duties are exactly, but i'll do my best to do good by y'all...

your patience will be much appreciated, bein' as how i'm a newbie at this sorta thing...

love and hugs, mammamodmaia:hug

rtilryarms

gentle

At our age gentle could be described as a head on collision or less, hyu?

Betty W01

Re: gentle

Welcome to the mod squad, maia - and you're Queen Mum, too. Cool!

respect.gif

You'll be great - you newbies out there don't know how lucky you are that QM is willing to share her vast store of knowledge with you - fer free!!

:clap

Betty W01

board is screwed up today

Moved your newbie's post to Share Your Work for you, but when you click on the topic subject line that was left behind, it says it's been deleted.

???

$%^& board... :smack

It hasn't, though, it's on Share Your Work.

???

Anyway, for future reference, scroll down to the bottom of the screen on which you can read a thread's posts and look at the very bottom left part. There's a button there that says "topic commands". Click on it.

Now, choose what you want to do and where. If you want to move something, choose the board from the pull-down menu, then check "leave a shadow topic". Now, click on "submit". If the board is working right, the post will move to and open on the right board, leaving a clickable link on the former board that gives the subject line and then says moved. Clicking on it will take you to the new post's location - if the board is working right. (If not, you'll get an error message, like I did... :bang )

Feel free to practice on my next post.

mammamaia

oooohhh!!!

hey, that is sooooo COOOOOL!!!:jump ... i can't wait for someone to mess up so i can use it!:grr [just JOKING, folks!]...

...it was so simple i should probably be embarrassed, betts... but due to my great age, i guess i'll just forgive myself... thanks for the info... i'm gonna print it out and post it on the wall over my laptop, case alzheimer's strikes:huh ...

love and hugs, maia

ps: your homage to us is duly noted and appreciated, but please get off your knees!... an empress, after all, may stand when addressing a queen, n'est-ce pas?...

Status
Not open for further replies.